Reviews for Far Too Late
Mistress of the Words chapter 1 . 2/27
Just one word for this: heartbreaking. I am in tears right now! I love Hiccup to pieces and reading about him dying just rips at my chest. Though I am immensely thankful that Rapunzel's tear worked...but still, Toothless! Pardon me while I go sob in a dark corner, plotting Pitch's eternal demise while I'm at it.
C chapter 1 . 2/19
Even if he survived, he would never be the same without Toothless...
XblackcatwidowX chapter 1 . 2/9
I'm so sentimental, this piece made me cry. What would happen without Hiccup?!
But then he is healed. Like Eugene. :D
Happy tears now! I love it!
midnightsky0612 chapter 1 . 2/8
Good one but why did Toothless die ?:(
Merida chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
(Jaw dropped) OMG! What an amazing story!
ravenclaws chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Beautiful
Angeline chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Best. One-Shot. Ever. But, although ,cliffhangers are usual for these type of stories , I wanted to read more of it.
DoubleDexterity chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
You troll! Why would you do that! I was seriously weeping with them. Although I can't decide if I should punch you or hug you. This story is amazing. Love it, love it, love it!
dragongirl582 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
so sad yet a happy ending
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I love this!
Yami Horus Drako Angelus chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
LOVED IT! LOVED IT LOVED IT! So tragical and touching TT
kie-chan214 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
You bitch, i almost cried, horrible horrible person
Love the story though
HIYA chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I thought you were going to kill him off! Beautifully written, everyone was in character, job very well done. You need to write a story for what happened before and what happens after! PLEASE?!
too lazy chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I just found that blog today and I love the gifsets of the big 4! You did a really good job writing this
RoyO'Growlahan chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
That was beautifully written. I could feel the pain they were all going through and it was simply amazing. Though it would have had a greater impact if Hiccup had (spoiler alert) had passed in the end. It might have left a greater impression on the reader.