Reviews for Apathy
hitomi65 chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
nice story
mara-kun chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
That was a very lovely read even though it was only 2 chapters, I really like your writing style and the way you describe. To be e honest this is my first fanfic concerning those two characters and so far I seem to take a liking to them. I hope you didn't give up on the story, I know that you are probably busy with your own life, but I wish you wont abandon a story that has so much potential. In the end, I hope your life is going great and you are enjoying it regardless of any obstacles.
reversE098 chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
I love this fanfic, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
(If you do write one, I noticed the last time this was updated was almost a year ago, but they are really long chapters so I'm gonna keep hoping)
I even started listening to creepy violin music in the background while I was reading it. It's an excellent story so far, and I love the AU, it's pretty different from the anime yet you've managed to keep the atmosphere of the whole story intact, which most writers entirely fail at.
I'm really hoping and wishing that you do finish this.
Happy Writing!
mamita chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, hopefully more chapters follow up soon, my favorite couple is NatsunoxThoru provided that Thoru will be the uke is so cute, although it is a shame as there are very few fics of them so, hopefully make more fics of those two, you keep it up, thanks and kisses.
Yay chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
Pleeeease continue this! I'm begging you! This is the best fanfic I have ever read- lots of creativity and great detail- I feel as if I'm there myself! And I love the way you portray Natsuno and Tohru! It's perfect! Please write more!
Salt-the-Catgirl chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
"Screw the rules, I have purple hair!" lol. Poor Tohru's confused now. As soon as Natsuno said, "I'll give you a show," I knew where you were going with this, and I loved every moment of it.

Great work! I hope you plan on writing more?
Salt-the-Catgirl chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
OMG, I rolled my eyes at Tohru's use of that meme, but I had a similar reaction to Natsuno's, "Don't laugh, Don't laugh."
HellfireBringer chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
The Dance was awesome. I hope you do continue this! :) And well, the entire setting of this fic makes it a whole lot better. AUs are difficult to write as far as Shiki is concerned, but I think you pulled it off pretty well (read: awesome) and I would love to read more :D
charrynoir chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
Please try to update soon, I really love this story so far! Especially how you made Natsuno and Tohru dance together. Fangirling all through out that part :)
HellfireBringer chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Too lazy to log in :'D

Squeeeee omg I love you. I love this. This is awesome. Natsuno x Tohru always makes me go crazy. I love them to bits.
Kingprochan chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
My goshhhhhhhh! xD I love you! (*clears throat*) Well, I love your writing style, that is. xD
Update sooonnnn! I wanna read the next chapter. :3
Xitlalit123 chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
This... This... This... I can't... OMG... I!.. I! I LOVE IT! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE BEFORE I DIE! I really HATE MEGUMI, but hey she makes a good character for this story, all and everything seems so right and natural in this story! I LOVE IT! YOU SIR ARE NOW ONE OF MY FAVORITE AUTHORS! A rare title someone revives, mind you. XD
The Ever-Changing Alias chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
Ah, you updated! Sorry it took me so long to review- I kinda 'lost' my iPod for a while... Eheheh...

My God, that dance scene was amazing! Very well described, I could imagine it perfectly!

Poor Tohru, having to deal with Natsuno's grumpy-ness all the time, but I suppose he's used to it by now

And now I've run out of things to say... I'm so glad you updated, and I hope to hear from you soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This is a very interesting story and I hope you update soon.