Reviews for Sugar and Spice
silver snowdrop 363 chapter 22 . 11/27/2013
This was honestly one of the sweetest stories I had ever read, it made me so happy :D Plus I really enjoy baking so that's a bonus. Wonderful story, I loved it :)
Guest chapter 22 . 10/30/2013
i really LOVED your story! ahhhhhh! soooo cute! this story has now become one of my favourites! i love your writing! good luck with everthing qnd certainly with lots of story's! thank you very much for this amazing story! :)
Ryane-Foxx chapter 22 . 10/23/2013
I've only read into this pairing a few times but I've never liked a story this much or found one this long of this pairing :) beautiful work and I love how it had just the perfect amount of angst to be realistic but the fluff and love was perfect ;) along with thee sexy time, very nummy. All around, loved it!
roro237 chapter 22 . 10/6/2013
That was so wonderful:) I loved it! _
silver snowdrop 363 chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
Ah, this just made my day so much happier :D I usually hate Sundays but today was one of the best Sundays ever! I haven't read warm, fuzzy stories like this in a while. You have officially earned a cookie :D
kumiko mitarashi chapter 22 . 9/4/2013
I will try them out! Sound so good
Inukyou chapter 18 . 9/3/2013
It was a great chapter.
Inukyou chapter 17 . 9/3/2013
Thanx for another great chapter.
Inukyou chapter 16 . 9/3/2013
Yay! Ishida finally admitted it.
Inukyou chapter 15 . 9/2/2013
Well well well, So Byakuya has a weakness. Wonderful chapter.
Inukyou chapter 14 . 9/2/2013
Yum.
Inukyou chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
Yummy delicious Lemon! I love how Byakuya wanted Ichigo to make love to him. This was a great chapter.
Inukyou chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
Ichigo's got his work cut for him if he's going to set Ishida up. This chapter warmed me through and through.
Inukyou chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
Pervy Bya was just deliciously funny to read.
Inukyou chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
Your very welcome. Love the fluff.