Reviews for Sugar and Spice
hisoka's Luver chapter 22 . 10/2/2015
The entire time I was reading this fic I'm getting all giddy and hungry. I also want those chocolates... _
PlumeVif151 chapter 22 . 6/14/2015
Sweet story, sweet couple !
AubreyLoveWonKyu chapter 22 . 5/1/2015
Can I just cry to this wonderful piece. This is the version of Byakuya that I love. Not that uptight but sweet. Gaaah! Finished this in a day and I got myself rolling on my bed squealing. :)
N Harmonic chapter 18 . 2/5/2015
That's a myorka! From Puerto Rico!
heidlebergchick chapter 22 . 11/17/2014
Im sad its over, i feel like throwing on some music and throwing together some rice and curry, I feel like humming around the kitchen, regardless of my oommates. Your story was infectious, i havn't read a good waff story in so ling, Im in disgustingly good mood right now. anyway, thanks so much for this, and sorry for not reviewing every chapter. they were certainly worth it, but i was too busy enjoying the story. again, i loved it and thanks for such a great read!
heidlebergchick chapter 20 . 11/17/2014
Yay! Finally, god I love this story!
heidlebergchick chapter 19 . 11/17/2014
Absolutely brillient, loved every single word!
heidlebergchick chapter 17 . 11/17/2014
God, i laughed so much during this one. I love that Ichigo opened for Rukia and Byakuya, can't wait to see Hisagi and Uryuu, and I really wish Ichigo would stop kidding himself and go back to working for Byakuya... I guess Ill have to wait and see..
heidlebergchick chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
Aaaw, Ive always wanted to read a story with Sojun in it and he was amazing. so much so that the out of-character bit was real. actually thats what i like the most about this story is that you make the characters seem more real. this is such a great story!
heidlebergchick chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
Now thats whhat Im talking about! thats how you do it! Wow, that was great, kudos!
heidlebergchick chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
Agreement! Kisses really 'need' to 'feel right' Im with you on that one, but Aizen is pissing me off already. And I finally got the bike scene! Im so happy right now!
heidlebergchick chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
This one made me laugh a lot, its really great and my favourite bit was the teasing banter in the kitchen.
heidlebergchick chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
See how far a little honesty can go? Fantastic chapter!
heidlebergchick chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
Aw, why did Orihime have to interrupt? Having Ichigo on the back of the bike would've caused all kinds of mayhem, in a great way, such a shame...
heidlebergchick chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
Haha, Ive ran into a lot of Grimmjow's, I can sympathize with Byakuya but it feels like the romance is simmering now, i think someone turned on the cooker, hahaha, itll be very good! Cant wait!