Reviews for Sugar and Spice
Tifanny91 chapter 22 . 7/20/2016
Wow Ayame, that was a fantastic story!O:-) It was so funny and the recipes are so yummy!O:-) I've loved it from the beginning to the end!O:-) I could probably spend all day at the café... I'll sure try out those delicacies!

You write Ichi and Bya so well. Their couple is so adorable and cute!_ It was so original to write them as pastry chef and assistant; they do complete each other perfectly, both personally and professionally!() it is difficult to write those two in an AU fic. But you did it amazingly well. I loved how you portrayed everyone's character. It was a good idea that Byanana sent Strawberry to work as accountant for it helped him choose the right career and strengthened their relationship. The wedding proposal was cute too.:-)

anyhow, well done! I hope to read another one of your byaichi wonderfulness soon!()

Tifanny
Im Just Trash chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
I have literally read this whole story more than three times. And I've never read 100k stories more than twice. This is one of my all time favorite stories ever.
Daydreamer858 chapter 22 . 5/16/2016
Can i just say... you story had me in literal tears. Your story makes me so happy reading and re-reading. I went to a Culinary Academy and seeing terms and vocab I've learned being used correctly and the amount of detail you've put into this work just makes me so happy.
From the bottom of my heart thank you.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/14/2016
I never post any reviews but i really enjoyed this story! Lots of lolz and loved the creativity. Strawberry and byanana is my fave. Thank you!
Parnita chapter 22 . 4/24/2016
*Thousands hearts for this story*
hisoka's Luver chapter 22 . 10/2/2015
The entire time I was reading this fic I'm getting all giddy and hungry. I also want those chocolates... _
Lila Dunmare chapter 22 . 6/14/2015
Sweet story, sweet couple !
AubreyLoveWonKyu chapter 22 . 5/1/2015
Can I just cry to this wonderful piece. This is the version of Byakuya that I love. Not that uptight but sweet. Gaaah! Finished this in a day and I got myself rolling on my bed squealing. :)
N Harmonic chapter 18 . 2/5/2015
That's a myorka! From Puerto Rico!
heidlebergchick chapter 22 . 11/17/2014
Im sad its over, i feel like throwing on some music and throwing together some rice and curry, I feel like humming around the kitchen, regardless of my oommates. Your story was infectious, i havn't read a good waff story in so ling, Im in disgustingly good mood right now. anyway, thanks so much for this, and sorry for not reviewing every chapter. they were certainly worth it, but i was too busy enjoying the story. again, i loved it and thanks for such a great read!
heidlebergchick chapter 20 . 11/17/2014
Yay! Finally, god I love this story!
heidlebergchick chapter 19 . 11/17/2014
Absolutely brillient, loved every single word!
heidlebergchick chapter 17 . 11/17/2014
God, i laughed so much during this one. I love that Ichigo opened for Rukia and Byakuya, can't wait to see Hisagi and Uryuu, and I really wish Ichigo would stop kidding himself and go back to working for Byakuya... I guess Ill have to wait and see..
heidlebergchick chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
Aaaw, Ive always wanted to read a story with Sojun in it and he was amazing. so much so that the out of-character bit was real. actually thats what i like the most about this story is that you make the characters seem more real. this is such a great story!
heidlebergchick chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
Now thats whhat Im talking about! thats how you do it! Wow, that was great, kudos!