Reviews for Reunited
Guest chapter 21 . 12/1/2020
Is this fic going to be updated?
Amanda Hugandkiss chapter 1 . 4/27/2020
MMMMM, I was reading this and find it quite exquisite, finger licking good
kkwefjekk chapter 14 . 4/7/2019
this is so trash lol
B.R.I.T.C.H.E.S chapter 13 . 6/23/2018
Oh, So now a New Ch to look out for.
Start the Timer.

We're Cookin Now, And Finger Licking Good
Bad Baby chapter 13 . 6/23/2018
Oh, The Wet dreams of seeing another Update are exhilarating
MidZel chapter 1 . 6/23/2018
I hope that you will have a Bunch of CHS for this beautiful Story, Plus Sequels a plenty as well
MidZel chapter 18 . 6/8/2018
Luv this with all Mah little
Hopefully, The Lovemaking will be Scrumptious.
Like, Midna all over Zelda, 8 I in Zelda, Humping, Thrusting, Kissing, Zelda Screaming Midna's Name, Midna Impregnating her Princess, then as Midna Bites Zelda's Neck, She roars to Kingdom C. U. M.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/5/2018
Beautiful. I would like this story to continue.
Elementary555 chapter 18 . 2/1/2018
I like this...good job
karlatigers2 chapter 18 . 5/2/2017
will the story ever continue
Guest chapter 18 . 4/29/2017
I can totally understand the whole "WTF" to people getting so upset. There are warnings there, and a lot might not agree, but it is still a good bit of literature. I was very unhappy about the sex change spell, anf honestly felt like putting the whole story down. Gasp, straight sex makes me really queasy, so guess what? I skimmed (at best) ans just read the parts not about it. This does not need to be like yelp, where people only review when they are upset. Just enjoy life and the efforts put in to making a story with some real depth to it.
bery.sama chapter 18 . 2/8/2017
hi there well i'm a new reader one of my friend told me to read your whole fan fic because he liked it at first i was like "meh...rape...i don't think i'm going to appreciate it" but he told me that it was really nice anyway so i forced myself to read it and i must say i enjoyed it (not the rape part) but your writing style how you made the characters feels etc... even if i'm a huge fan of midna i like your way of describing her feelings (i'm not a wounded gamer don't worry xD i like when writter change the feelings of characters i appreciate in a way that is possible and is not shocking) so yeah...i appreciated your fan fic and i hope you won't stop just because of people that are grumpy...because it'll be sad to stop just for this... (and because i'm hoping for more hehe ) anyway see you and hope you'll continue because you did great ! bye bye !
Guest chapter 18 . 1/13/2017
When will you continue the story?
Naughty BearWon chapter 18 . 1/4/2017
Please, another ch. a day will keep MidZel in play
Anonymous Prime A1 chapter 16 . 1/4/2017
More sex, heat, smut, Midna dominating Zelda in every way, Breasts, Cock, BlowJob, Sex, Magnificent strength, Midna thrusting into Zelda with need to mate, dominate, have babies with Zelda, Twili Style