Reviews for Let me tell you how I feel
Bravo!
I loved it!
Kise is top...OMG what is that? No, No D:
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 3/28
Wow... Kise.. he is so noble... and he loves Ahomine u.u
Mnesyah chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
Really nice.
I like it. Aomine's declaration was very cute and Kise's reaction was so funny.
Kotori Yui chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
*q* OMG I'd love read the next part /
I really love your story *v*
and about KiseAo thing... I rather prefer AoKise né *V* hehehe
HeArTzCrImSoNaNdGoLd chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
To me it didn't sound like Kise was gonna top Aominechi (though I don't really mind KiseAo). I was thinking that Kise would ride Aominechi when they do it. X3 I really like it when ukes do that and I dunno why.. /
Himuro chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Gahhh, I love them. They're so adorable and to be honest hurt/comfort with a happy ending are my favorite.
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Uwaaannhhhh! XD When baka-Kise shut the phone, I was dying because it really seemed like he was annoyed of what Aominecchi was saying and would never talk to him again!...Hehe! You made me SOOOOOO happy when morning came though! Arigato! This was beautiful and sweet, and I love hoe it's Aominecchi oing after Kise in this! Hurry up and keep updating!
breathinghard chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
'Meanwhile, please let me know what you think of this!'
I think they should get married and stuff. /bricked/ But aside from that, despite how short this was I still felt affected. How to put it, I felt nervous for them both, especially Aomine at the beginning. So good job in getting emotions across!
Also, there's a shot at them getting together, right? So I'm in a happy corner right now, thanks for this!
His Lopsided Grin chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I love simple works that can capture my heart. This is officially one of those works. C:
kisescryingface chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Its a nicely written drabble. Could have been longer... I would like to see a sequel. D
chi-lin chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Lol yeah its not rly look like aomine is drunk, but pretty slurry so that's fine! Slurry? Is that even a word? Lol im sorry my worst grammar
Anyway aww... I always see kise confess but never see drunk aomine confessed
I love it, its so cuuute! X3
PigeonWife chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Lol! This was funny and so cute

I especially like the fact that Kise really wasn't holding on to his feelings towards Aomine at all (which comes as a surprise since so many other fics play that card), but he wanted to give them a try just because and that was so adorkable 3

SeaWeedHead chapter 1 . 3/5/2013