Reviews for Perfectly Put Together
BeanQueen chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Omg. That was something. I think I need to read your stuff starting at the beginning. I never imagined I would really get into this pairing but you actually make it believable to the point it feels natural.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Holy shit. That was...nuts. Hell of a foot rub. I like how this ended too. It's a little dark and sinister really. Or was it just me?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Type your review here...
Galadrielle Grace chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
*bites lip*

ohhhhhhh...feet. Yes. Mmmmmm

Have you heard Pink with Peaches in "Oh My God"? get thee to Youlube, woman. ;-) try the Severus one.

I love that you know what a snood is. I used to have such a lovely black mesh one, now I have a hankering for a Swarovski beaded one...a Hobbit can dream.

I adore the nuances of emotion ranging the gamut from shame and rage to love and need. That is a gauntlet of thorny issues dribbling teasingly from your deft fingers. Are they slender? Your fingers? They must be, to wrangle delicate chiaroscuro of feeling so deftly yet confidently. In Spanish the word for toes is "foot fingers"...do you like your hands massaged after writing, or just pinned?
ParvusaumDracoonis chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Your gift of description is always so pe3rfect and precise, "He bowed like a penitent before the golden idol and those hands crafted by some magical master folded around her foot - the petals of a morning glory closing." If this sentence were any more perfect I believe I would be overcome by sheer beauty of your honeyed words and reduced to weeping.
I also enjoyed the dichotomy switch with Draco starting out as the instigator and then Narcissa taking over the dominate role.
Greyella chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Diabolical - why miss, yes you are. Feet? *smirks*...tsk tsk and crude and eyebrow raising. Quintessential you. Your stories never take where one expects them to go. And that, is a craving. You are the anti-contrived.

Brilliant build-up as always. I've missed your words, deary. And this was a gut shot to happy devils, as your writing always manages to ignite. I find the interaction between they two to be so laden with complexities. It only makes sense that you had to discuss the body of tension between them by starting at the bottom, quite literally with the foot. I do say, that all the intricacies of this coveted pairing of yours would quite need a story devoted to each of their body parts. *grins*. As this is only a foot in the door, so to speak.

In short. Princely.
BeautifulDisaster123 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
You should write the tea time! And maybe the hour after also! ;)
16clumsyandshy chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
This! This. I don't have words. I don't know what's gotten into you lately but your last stories have been really sensational. (Did you like that word? Four syllables, mami.) As in making you feel sensations when you read. And your visuals have been pretty epic, too. Very provocative. (Did you like that one?) But this: "Think you're so much better?" She spoke over shattering sensibilities. "You're not. The witch who's making you a man right now is the same witch who made your father a man." Her hand slapped hard and sudden around his neck, drew him to her face. "His mother! Your mother! It's always the mother who makes the man, son!" That bit made me feel really serious! You should totally write movies, you know. I feel like I should thank you for this one. Want a foot rub?
Narcissa's Dragon chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
This piece was certainly, perfectly put together. Dirty, depraved and sweetly sinful. Decadent fetish and delicious deviance abounded. Every paragraph a treat. It was certainly a "feet" of epic proportion. Well done indeed!