Reviews for Law of Averages
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
*fans myself* dear god, I think my envy is eating me alive!
LadyWhiteRose2015 chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
I was pleasantly surprised by this story. Very well written!
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
it truly is a wonderful thing when a person can see beauty in all forms, regardless of genderor creators in this case). shame more people aren't like your Harry. yes I'm frowning at you Hermione. TY for sharing this beautiful story.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Kim chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
That is so hot. I like how you have a mix of different slash pairings for each story.

How about a double slash pairing? With Harry, Blaise, Ron, and Draco? Everyone can be gay!
Alice Matsumoto chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Thank you so much for this fanfiction. I spent a nice moment with your story and I will read your sequelets !
Hope to read you again very soon !
ncbexie25 chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Loved this!
JBubbles chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Wow! I like this! It was funny, gave ample visual of the other societies and Blaise was HOT!
tiinaa chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
well, the sex scene and the baby-making-thing are a bit scary but otherwise the story was really good !
CrowNoYami chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I loved it!
Pool-Sempai chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Well...(wipes blood from nose while waggling eyebrows) That was Steamy...
I rather enjoyed this, and wouldn't hate to see some other stories like this.
I was particularly interested in that Viking Vampire! 8D
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I don't know if I really liked Harry's character- especially in the beginning. He seemed like a pretentious ass with all of his boasting about being the boy-who-lived and his job status, and that's not how Harry is at all.
I liked the story more after we met Blaise. Shit was sexy then, haha. Thanks for writing!
natalieprevitt chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
That was good.
Booker10 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
love it!:D:D:
C chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
In the span of a little over 20,000 words, you made me feel so many feels, you should be arrested.