Reviews for The Telling Off of Remus Lupin
Finish...PLEASE
Swagness maximum faness chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Grate
Random Reader '94 chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
I know my comment is way delayed, but I just had to. I've unfortunately hadn't the time to read all of your stories, yet, but so far so good. I really like (dare say 'love') your writing style. And the way you make even OOCs (not concerning this story, I know...) sound good.

I'm no fan of Malfoy senior, but I liked this 'protective prefect' side of him. Plus that cursing sentence of his was outstanding and legendary. You've made my day! :)
Alethea27 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Thank you for this story! It's too bad nobody ever jumped on Remus' ass in canon. The outcome for everyone might have been different. I really enjoyed reading this and I wish you would consider continuing it.
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
yay! he woke up and is alright! :)
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
ok nice try but it is SniveLLUS not Snivellous
please please read my story Do Me A Favour...
you'll find it on my profile and once you read it you should understand why I requested that you read it.

LM Ryder
Yueli chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
this is good, please continue : )
zebrababii72 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
PLease continue this story soon. I have seen many of my friends hurt due to bullying and not stand up for themselves. I come to thier rescue even if they dont see it. This is an intreasting take on a situation.
nessamasteroftheflight chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Very beautiful. I'm happy that Remus finally stood up to them although I feel heart-breakingly sad for Sev.
Maybe you could make a story out of this, just a suggestion.
Thanks for writing it. Bye.
Madlenita chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
What a story, thanks for this... I really like how Remus reacted and so Severus will survive?
random bug chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
dude you should so ,ake this into a story i would add it to my favs in like a nono second pleas make a story out of this.
mzperx chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Its very beautyful, thank you
Paladium chapter 1 . 3/5/2013