Reviews for Trail of Blood
ObscureNavyDusk chapter 18 . 5/8/2015
Honestly you're lucky that you didn't get another review of someone chanting 'murder' because I blew that off in a group chat on skype. So for the record that was me and AthenaxVio chanting 'murder murder murder' at each other whilst an innocent bystander looked on in terror. But has since been dragged into hopefully reading this too.

ANYWAYS, I'm gonna say that I totally understand the decision to just go home in reference to Zant's characterization because... just... How?

Having said this the chapter as a whole was fucking awesome and it was so long too! Which was like... okay just imagine whatever image you have of me just curled up with a phone and cackling. Because that's exactly what happened.

Honestly though when Vio said "He's not going to become any more dead" the first thing that came into my head was 'Vio don't you know that babies have no object permanence he's probably just beginning to discover it'. And even if that doesn't make perfect sense it made me laugh too hard, too fucking hard I swear.
AthenaxVio chapter 18 . 5/8/2015
/chanting
murder murder murder murder murder murder murder murder muRDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER MUDRRRE DF FMUFER FMUFED UFMFER DMFUER DMFUE RMFDUEMR

/sc re a th is upda te TH I SI S PERFECT
ObscureNavyDusk chapter 17 . 2/23/2015
French works. Actually, French speaking Ghirahim is pretty awesome.

Information about Shadow's backstory is greatly appreciated and I'd love to know exactly how Vio killing Vaati went down at some point but you don't have to, evidently.

Shadow do not even try sassing Ghirahim you are fucking lucky you didn't get more than a slap. But anyway, the character interaction in this chapter was really good.

And wow. I knew this couldn't go well but wow. They screwed up big time.
Eri Shimizu chapter 16 . 1/19/2015
FIRST OF ALL... Happy holidays to you too (even when I'm very late xD)
I LOVE this song! I really love it! (all your music it's very cool -w-)
Well, about the chapter... This one was so beautiful TuT
Finally they're -officially- boyfriends! That was very cute!
But Vio was a little bit rude with him... But it's his style so I forgive him (?
The lord of demon? Please, not harass neither of them Dx
I know that they're sexiness but... control yourself (?)
This chapter was funny, romantic, sarcastic and dramatic at the same time uwu
I'll wait for the next chapter n.n
Take care!
Eri Shimizu chapter 15 . 1/19/2015
Hi! Sorry for the late Dx
Ejem...
I love this chapter (as always) for some reason:
1. Shadow it's so annoying that I love him xD
2. Shadow it's perverted (as always xD)
3. Vio surprised Shadow! That make me laugh, poor boy
4. Vio's sarcasm. It's so funny and make my day

The chapter was wonderful! And I really enjoyed! I don't understand all the danger of their mission, but I'll read the action soon or later, so...
To wait!
Anyways, great chapter and now the next review n.n (you deserve it uwu)
l.vFoxtrot chapter 16 . 1/13/2015
I looooooooove your fic , it's just amazingepicfantasticbrilliant...etc...XD XDXDXD ,i really really reeeeally can't wait for the next charpter. •w• (sorry for my english,i still learning QnQ)

Pt: happy new year ! (a bit late,sorry XD)
Random Person who Likes Combs chapter 16 . 12/12/2014
OH MY GOD THIS CHAPTER JUST

I loved this too much tbh I have a problem. haha deal with it this is my monthly dose of cocaine.

Anywhore, so, like, yeah.

this was the absolute shit
i dont know how to express how much I loved this like-
HHAJS:AKSJFH

Btw, I miss you tons.

P.S I havE AN IDEA WHO THE DEMON LORD IS BUUUUUUUUUUT IM NOT GONNA SAY IT CAUSE I DON'T WANNA FEEL STUPID AHA
ObscureNavyDusk chapter 16 . 12/8/2014
Well, congratulations are certainly in order as to NaNoWriMo. Well done!

"You really are fucking ridiculous."
"I thought I was fucking you, actually."
SHADOW DO NOT USE DAD JOKES IN A SEXUAL CONTEXT, JUST DON'T.

Pfft I was about to comment on how adorable they are with their respective sassiness and whining but then I remembered that they're actually planning a murder and I curled up into a little ball and thought about life for a bit.

'All I want is the mail' - Liberty. Reason. Justice. Civility. Edification. Perfection.
MAIL.
I'm not even sorry for that.

Vio, learn Red's name for Nayru's sake. It's three letters long.

I'm using the phrase 'testicular fortitude'. In real life. Why has this not occurred to me earlier. I'm going to annoy everyone with this.

I'm jut going to sit here and wait and probably giggle manically because I need to see how much of a disaster this is going to turn out to be.
StarTart chapter 15 . 11/12/2014
Ahhhh these lines- they make me tremble! "The bitter flavor of rejection coats my tongue, melting sour like forgotten milk, sharp like black coffee brewed a bit too strong." And you're descriptive wording for example 'those fuzzy peach lips' ahhhhh I've never heard lips being described as peach (it's always rose yknow?) or maybe I just don't read enough fan fiction. But where do you even get these amazing lines?! As I read this I was literally shaking with excitement! Bravo, bravo! Never in my life have i ever trembled with excitement to this degree! Bravo, bravo! I can't wait for the next chapter!
ObscureNavyDusk chapter 15 . 11/7/2014
Okay yeah your descriptions actually made me want to fucking hug Vio's legs. So, I'm going to go sit in the corner and shake now.

And then I suddenly switched into imagining Shadow as a whiny ten year old and I. CANT. BREATHE.

Well, actually, Vio, if you said you wanted him to make a cake with it, he probably would have ended up burning it anyway.

This chapter is so full of sass and tension and its so wonderful.
Random Person who Likes Combs chapter 15 . 11/6/2014
*screams noises of approval*

OMG

*white girl voice*

That was like, so fab. You don't even- like- OMG can you not.

I need moar to feast my addiction to this Fucking story damn you, you bitch with the skill to manipulate lives with words on a glowing screen.

ANYWHORE, I absolutely ADORE how you wrote Shadow's insanity in chapter 14. It was so interesting to see how if his thoughts brought anything other then the task at hand, his mind would correct him to kill. And how it seemed he was there in all intensity, so focused and caught in the moment, and yet trapped in his own world.

You, are talented. I cant wait for December 1st. :D

Ps, you updating so much makes me feel lazy ;-; I need to update soon ugh.
Skylar-Blue3 chapter 15 . 11/2/2014
OuO
I'm so happy you updated ;-;
I love this story so friggin much
the feels are everywhere
Eri Shimizu chapter 14 . 10/30/2014
Amazing job! This chapter it's short but have a good plot
I like this and I imagine how Shadow move in every moment and was really amazing.
Also, the song was good too
In some point of this, I started to enjoy the experience (I'm crazy too?)
Now, I'm excited for the next chapter *0*
I just have to wait a little more..
Read you soon! :D
ObscureNavyDusk chapter 14 . 10/21/2014
This chapter has a really nice uh... rhythm? (is that the right word in this context idfk)

I'm probably going to hell for enjoying this so much god damn it.
StarTart chapter 14 . 10/13/2014
IT SAYS UPDATED SECONDS AGO HOW LUCKY AM I? *huggles you* best. Author. Ever! Wait.. I should probably read the chapter first. Hold on.
...

A. MA. ZING. OH EVERY THING IS AMAZING. So descriptive, detailed, well written and his kills always have me wanting more and I always learn new words! .. ohhh linklover88 you are my new god. I'm gonna have a cult. For you. And your books. I'll gather my yaoi friends and my gore lovers and there will be an uprising for more updates! Yes, there will be a new religion just for this story!

But anyway, great chapter *.*