Reviews for A Solitary Life
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 11/11
Like his thoughts they seems so true.
thewarpedmind1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
What a sweet story :)
Lidil chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Perfect closing line.
cytpotter chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I think you hit the nail square on the head with this one! And even though we will likely NEVER see anything like this on the show I think that this is excatly what Steve felt and thought at some point! Great Job!
Mei2 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
A lovely moment :)
sym64 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
That was really sweet. Loved it.
cargumentluv chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
There are so many little things in this little story that stand out to me. It would take up too much room to list them all. So just know that I really really enjoyed this. *even with the lack of Danny whump*
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Love this.
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
cute! :)
Gone2Far chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
What a beautifully written piece. Touching without being maudlin and full of details most of us never notice enough appreciate. Loved it.
MissRedSox chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I really enjoyed that -it was really sweet
Kit Merlot chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Thhis was adorable! I love that Steve realizes just how much his life has cahnged because of Danny and Grace and th rest of his ohana :)
Wenwalke chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Well done I loved your take on this from Steve's point of view. Any chance of a Danny POV story as well?
TMVH50 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Very nicely done. I can definitely see Steve's thoughts following this path. Would you consider a companion piece expounding on Danny's thoughts?
AussieJo chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This is why I love fanfic. Our wishes for all of them can come true. This one was a wish realised for Steve. :)