Reviews for A First Time For Everything
Kitty in the Box chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
Oh gosh..

Gushes here..hahaha! Very cute. Really enjoyed. Such an enjoyable read. You captured them really well.
Teacuppy chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
Heheheh everything is so funny! :-)

Every single one of your stories is great!
Teacuppy chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
hehehe DAMN right! Little adorable snobish Shinobu... XDXDXD
Teacuppy chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
Ahhhhhhhh this was seriously Awesometacular! :-)

I've found my first Grey Hair before hitting 20! LOL
It doesn't mean a thing, since hair can turn grey for many different reasons... mostly cuz of stress and fear...

XD
Tentai.t chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
Loved these all! They were cute!
Tentai.t chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
Uh yeah. There's something dastardly called Mono too. Ish.
Tentai.t chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Nowaki and his pets. Classic.
Tentai.t chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
Yahahahahaha! Just wait til Miyagi gets it down there too!
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Bwahahaha boner-less usagi?! That's definitely a first.
Vita Orlando chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Cute! And I got my first grey at 19, though thank goodness the progression has been slow!
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
Haha, Hiroki's first time losing scrabble AND his first time wearing a dress...probably xD
His pride must be shattered now, but it's his own fault.
I really enjoyed this story! It was very cute and funny :3
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
Shinobu...I'm so jealous. I wish my marks were as good as his. He's a bloody genius, and I love how he's upset just because he has a mark that is still really good.
Actually, I have a friend who's like that as well o_O
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
Pfft...well, I don't think Misaki will be kissing a girl ever again after that. That's...pretty gross xD Akihiko still kisses him...I'm not sure if that's a good idea.
I think Akihiko was IC; he didn't get mad at Misaki because the boy had a good reason, and he regretted what he'd done.
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
Aw, I feel bad for that puppy too :( Sometimes I can't help but think that Nowaki is a puppy himself, but this made me sad.
Still, the fact that Hiroki got him a pet is really sweet...and the part about dogs eating homework made me laugh xD
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
Ah, so it isn't Shinobu's natural hair color :P
Lol, Miyagi is totally freaking out because of a single grey hair. Don't worry Miyagi, you've still got plenty of years to go.
Darn, I have to go to school now, but I'll continue reading once I get back :D