Reviews for Why Not Me?
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 11/20
Please return to the storyline and give us another sequel. I really want to see Severus survive the War and be happy. I found these stories because I am a fan of Damaged Defenders another of your stories. Loki and Severus are the same in my mind, they made bad choices after suffering traumatic childhoods of bullying and physical abuse but have hearts of the purest gold for those that take the time to really know them and both think they can never repent enough and deserve to die
kathyjo chapter 1 . 10/23
Just read both stories in one giant chunk nom nom a wonderful story I really hope you decide to continue with the story at some point in the future i look forward to seeing more.
ban-chan100 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Love it !More pleaseeeee
riversong13 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I just came across your fics about a week ago and can't stop reading them. I may be past due and you have moved on to other things but is there any chance of a next installment to this series? I hope there is and please let both live at the end, they need a happy ending.
DJ8210 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I usually hate sequels, but I have to say that you are one of the better writers I have seen so far. Your writing are never boring or off topic. I hope you'll finish the series soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Love it
SadisticCarrotcake chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
AW MAN this is sooo good :3 i really cant wait to read the next bit (i assume you will continue?) and i like the fact that you dont split it up into small chapters :)
yy1006 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
It's so nice! I really love your version of Severus. He's such a good person... Thanks for writing such lovely story! I hope there's some more soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I just read your two stories in quick succession and wanted to review, even though I don't have an account. In light of those totally offensive reviews below I felt the need to explain why I post as a guest - not out of any wish to hide behind anonymity.
I really enjoyed your stories and hope for more. I like the way you have retained the protagonists' basic characters; Snape's prickliness is always there, though he lets his guard down slowly with Remus.
The end of the second story feels rather rushed... Harry going from one short conversation with Remus to total acceptance of Snape as a friend. But hey, that is a small point and I felt I wanted to say thank you for a good read.
GregoryWilson chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Love it! Need more story, and more smut. I can't wait till they finally get together. Thanks for writing this.
stripeysocks123 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Ah! So excited to read this!
I just left a review on Never Walk Alone and might have sounded a little petulant about the unanswered questions that should need a sequel. ;)
DeviousDevil chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Loved it! I would just like to say, Severus already told Remus he was the one to tell Voldemort the prophesy. It's in you first story, when they diacuss their feelings, because Severus wants Remus to know before they get too close. In this story it seemed like he was tellig him for the first time. But I still loved it!
Atomic struck'ya chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Nice story, it'll be interesting to see how things progress :)
Therese chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Your stories are wonderful. They are completely believable. I love them and wish you would continue them. I had honestly thought I would not like the Severus and Remus pairing but I love them. The way you have Severus acting is very believable and seeing my two all time favorite characters together makes me happy. My only problem with your stories is they must come to an end. I can't wait till the next part is done. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Please post again soon! I love every one of your stories they really are brilliant.