Reviews for Doomfall: The 49th Annual Hunger Games
Saltey chapter 26 . 8/26/2014
Hi Just looking through the stories I'm following and I see you haven't updated in a while, hope all is good with you and I'd love to read more of your stuff it's really good :)
lovinglife chapter 26 . 11/20/2013
This so good! You need to update soon!
atlaluver chapter 26 . 8/26/2013
Hey, sorry I haven't really had a good chance to review the last few chapters, but you know life gets in the way... anyways, whoo! That was a totally awesome and intense chapter! The games have finally arrived! And amerilia made it through the blood bath! I feel terrible for maple! She didn't deserve to be tortured like that! Honestly, I kinda want her to die really soon because it must be terrible to survive that torture! And I love avery! But he jurt nero so he needs to die but, hes Avery! Lol I feel so conflicted! Please update soon!
BornaForeigner chapter 26 . 8/24/2013
Hey hey hey! I loved this Bloodbath! Both Avery and Rip are alive (YES) and Rip is going crazy! muahaha
I liked Avery's battle with Nero, I can't wait for THAT rematch, and I sincerely hope Maple doesn't survive her wounds. Honestly, a twelve year old that's been tortured that badly? It would be unrealistic to see her again after the next chapter.
I want the Sponsor Shop! :(
WritingFortheFuture chapter 17 . 8/22/2013
Wow... Cassia realllly hates Nero, and I really don't know what's going to happen between them in the arena, with Nero probably attempting to kill Cassia if possible, and Cassia hunting him down ruthlessly, or whatever she intends to do when they are in the arena together. I hope Caramen's uncle sponsors him, that was pretty fascinating to find out he has an uncle in the Capitol that can sponsor him.
WritingFortheFuture chapter 16 . 8/22/2013
Wow, that Avery guy is full of himself. (If he wasn't, he'd be dead, I guess...) The district 1 mentors are pretty awesome. I don't know why, but I've always liked the district 1 mentors probably as some of my favorites. Summer especially seems sort of scary, but she sure taught Avery a lesson, though. Moving on to Ula, she seems like one of the only people that really isn't completely terrified by Rip. He doesn't seem really smart, he could probably be poisoned real easy by way of food while in the arena.
WritingFortheFuture chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
Icarus sure isn't the normal district 12 boy, it's neat that he trains, too. And Sasha, she's like, even better than foxface! I am really interested in the district 12 tributes, because they're both good at what could aid their progress in the games, and from a district that normally has bloodbath tributes because of their lack of food and training. I am really looking forward to watching them in the games. I just can't stand it when the good tributes(not the bloodthirsty ones) die:(
WritingFortheFuture chapter 14 . 8/22/2013
District 11 is probably the one of the most dismal districts, right? (At least I think so) I liked how Auric and Amber were sort off connected by having seen each other on the same day, and Amber's goodbye time with her family was really sad, with her cowardly sister who didn't take her place, it just seemed really sad:( I like Auric, his Mom seems kind of dismal as well, but heck, why wouldn't she? You really set the mood in this chapter well, It just feels really real reading this, and It just seems really sad, not even knowing Auric and Amber, seeing them leave their life for almost certain doom:( but hey, it's the Hunger games, right?
Starry-eyed dreamer86 chapter 26 . 8/21/2013
Yay! Loot survived the bloodbath! Good job, Loot and Aden and district twelve girl who's name is currently escaping me...DX anyways, also glad that Nero and his alliance survived, I like them! I sort of liked Revolc until he started torturing then I was like DIE! Then he did! XD okay I didn't expect it to be that soon but the irony was still really funny! Great job! I love the arena! :D Can't wait for more!
richards25 chapter 26 . 8/21/2013
Ahh great chapter! I was worried for my Allure then ahaha! I am glad my girls are ok! :D Great action packed bloodbath, I also really like the arena! Look forward to more and I would also like to sponsor please! :D
richards25 chapter 25 . 8/19/2013
This is great! I loved this chapter! :D I love other POVs from the tributes, and this was amazing! Well done! :D
richards25 chapter 24 . 8/19/2013
This was great! I think you did everyone so well! I am glad to hear Ula had a good interview! I am really excited for the games to start! This is one of my favourite stories I am reading! :D Well done on this! :D
Starry-eyed dreamer86 chapter 25 . 8/14/2013
Yay! I'm so excited for the games!

I don't think it was actually Chaff. I think it was some sort of disguise, or maybe an evil twin! :O I really liked this, it was very interesting to read.

Yay! I can't wait for more!
Starry-eyed dreamer86 chapter 24 . 8/13/2013
Fantastic job! My favorite was Sasha's her confidence is most definately contagious! And Yay! Two more chapter? Yay! Can't wait! Keep up the good work!
WritingFortheFuture chapter 13 . 8/12/2013
(I did it again. Ugh.) To feed her Mom and sister.
Roger and Ruci, both have some similarities, and I liked reading about two tributes who were in many ways alike, but in other ways not so much. Roger was more of a pessimist with a family that will adapt to life without him. Ruci, with a Mom that probably never will forget her. The part where Ruci and her Brother were playing around was cute, and it's always encouraging to have some light in the dark.
WritingFortheFuture