Reviews for The Ice Coated Flame
LunarFullbuster25 chapter 2 . 7/17
Can you please update this fic! It's amazing! Keep being the amazing author you are!
professionalemail101 chapter 2 . 1/30
GLAD NATSU IS GOING WITH HIM AND I WANT TO SEE HIM EAT FIRE AND THEN PEOPLE ARE LIKE WTF SO EXCITED FOR AN UPDATE
The Lord Merlin chapter 2 . 1/21
If it took you two years to post the second chapter, then will the third chapter be posted soon? After all it is 2017. By the way, I really want you to continue, because you wrote the characters perfectly and I am honestly begging for more.
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 1/3
It took so long to post ch2 i wonder how long it'll take to post ch3...
LRyuzaki24 chapter 2 . 9/30/2016
Please I live this story update Author - Chan!
LRyuzaki24 chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
This is actually really good!
Narwhal-sama chapter 2 . 9/1/2016
Please update! I really want to know what's going to happen next! This is a great story!
Animefreakt83 chapter 2 . 8/20/2016
Hey just wanted to let you know i think your story is incredible. can't wait for the next chapter
TomBoyOfDeath98 chapter 2 . 8/19/2016
Author-san if you're still alive, please update this story. As it says in this chapter I'm 'one step away from passing my pants'. I hope you create more hilarious chapter's. I love this story.
MidnightRide129 chapter 2 . 7/29/2016
Please update. I think this is one of the best fanfics I have ever read! Please update soon, because I really, really want to know what happens!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/20/2016
This story is the most fantastic thing!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Wow this is my favorite crossover ever! I cant believe how amazing this fic is! Thanck you a lot for sharing
Purplepanther7 chapter 2 . 3/26/2016
THIS IS AMAZING
Purplepanther7 chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
If anything in this review seems insulting to u I'm really sorry and I didn't mean to insult u at all because this is amazing writing! Honestly Rin and a gray look more like twins than Rin and Yukio. I love this story so far and I'm so glad u did this! The only problem I have with it is I know who Gray's real father is. I will not spoil anything but it has something to do with Delioria. Gray is an Ice Devil slayer so it might be a little confusing if he was a half demon. Then again I might be wrong. Plus Natsu is sort of more of a demon than gray would be. AndI'm not just saying that because of the fire. I won't spoil anything because I don't know if u read the manga or not but yeah. END.
Eira's Moon chapter 2 . 2/21/2016
I'm absolutely loving this story! Please update soon! I don't think I'll be able to handle it if you don't... ;)