Reviews for The Ice Coated Flame
Please make another chapter! I loved the first chapter!
AAha gags i feel like such a genius! I THOUGHT something was up with The way Natsu and Gray were acting! You ship them! (Can't say I blame you they make an awesome pair gratsu shipper right here) and I took a look at some of your stories and BAM (Natsu D, Gray F) x wowza! I think I'll go read them now even though my eye feels lik shit
Wow! This story is freakin amazing! Too bad you stopped writing it do :/
IcePrinceRay chapter 1 . 3/14
Too lazy to log in heheheheh
Anyways...update? Please! Prettiest please possible!
This fiction was fantastic! Please a new chappie!
Sorry for the short review... Final exams are being a pain in the assignment...but please a new chappie! 'cus this is the only crossover of FT and BE that had both the worlds in equal propotions! So...please...if you have time and the muse...please.
Glitter Spires chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Bro this is beautiful and I can't wait for the next chapter.
havarti2 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Update please.
grayfangirl chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
When's the next chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
You can't find good stories about Gray like this. Plz, plz, plz update this story. It's awesome and well written. I have to have more.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Please make more storys like this. I like gray as a demon
Poison and Fire chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Aww that was so cute please continue :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
What an AWESOME STORY ! Are you gonna do another chapter on this story ? Or is this...just it...no more chapters.
Anyways create more of your awesome stories. Thanks ! XD
Nekoyasha12 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Ohh no! You are NOT allowed too stop there! I need to know what happens. I'm dying to see the exorcists reactions too all of Fairy Tail's magic! XD That would be hilarious! Especially Arthur A, Angel. XD I'd be a riot if he tried strutting his arrogance towards Fairy Tail only to have Erza recipe and put him in his place. XD Gods this is soooooooo friggen epic! Please hun, you HAVE TO do more?!
Elle J Read chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
OMG simply amazing !
Not sure how you are going to end it tho,
or if you are going to end it?
It's been such a loing time sins you posted chapter one after all!
But I still have hope!
Burr chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Please do more on this story if you don't I'll cry! :'(
BloodyRose2016 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »