Reviews for The Ice Coated Flame
LRyuzaki24 chapter 2 . 9/30
Please I live this story update Author - Chan!
LRyuzaki24 chapter 1 . 9/30
This is actually really good!
Narwhal-sama chapter 2 . 9/1
Please update! I really want to know what's going to happen next! This is a great story!
Animefreakt83 chapter 2 . 8/20
Hey just wanted to let you know i think your story is incredible. can't wait for the next chapter
TomBoyOfDeath98 chapter 2 . 8/19
Author-san if you're still alive, please update this story. As it says in this chapter I'm 'one step away from passing my pants'. I hope you create more hilarious chapter's. I love this story.
spnwinchester125 chapter 2 . 7/29
Please update. I think this is one of the best fanfics I have ever read! Please update soon, because I really, really want to know what happens!
This story is the most fantastic thing!
Wow this is my favorite crossover ever! I cant believe how amazing this fic is! Thanck you a lot for sharing
Purplepanther7 chapter 2 . 3/26
Purplepanther7 chapter 1 . 3/26
If anything in this review seems insulting to u I'm really sorry and I didn't mean to insult u at all because this is amazing writing! Honestly Rin and a gray look more like twins than Rin and Yukio. I love this story so far and I'm so glad u did this! The only problem I have with it is I know who Gray's real father is. I will not spoil anything but it has something to do with Delioria. Gray is an Ice Devil slayer so it might be a little confusing if he was a half demon. Then again I might be wrong. Plus Natsu is sort of more of a demon than gray would be. AndI'm not just saying that because of the fire. I won't spoil anything because I don't know if u read the manga or not but yeah. END.
Eira's Moon chapter 2 . 2/21
I'm absolutely loving this story! Please update soon! I don't think I'll be able to handle it if you don't... ;)
Please update soon
Nick Write chapter 1 . 1/13
Chachita97 chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
I keep rereading this story because I really like how you got Gray, Rin, and basically everybody down to a T. Nobody is OOC. Thank you! Please update soon _
Nick Write chapter 2 . 11/23/2015
I find it ironic that Gray is an ice devil slayer now.