Reviews for The Ice Coated Flame
A Sleeptalking Demigod chapter 2 . 11/23
I find it ironic that Gray is an ice devil slayer now.
Sasaki Haise of Fairy Tail chapter 2 . 10/11
Please try to update soon! I need more of this story!~ 3
Crystal013 chapter 2 . 9/13
Love it! Please continue!
katsekala chapter 2 . 9/2
Great chapter! Many kisses!
tontonte chapter 2 . 6/29
Omg! I can't even believe how i n3ver noticed how the two looked so similar! I really can't wait to see what happens next, so please, please, PLEAZZZEEEE UPDATE AGAIN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Itharax chapter 2 . 6/21
Pretty dang good! Keep it up!
Kuroi Rin chapter 2 . 6/18
Awww nice chapter! And ohh Natsu will be there as well? xD
Oh my, this is going to be fun!
I'm looking forward to more! :3
TwinsAreAwesome2 chapter 2 . 6/10
I usually don't do this... but thank you so much for updating! Great chapter!
This chapter and the previous one are amazing. Well done!
Thanks for making the next chapter! We readers enjoyed reading it! Keep writing!
Yugato chapter 2 . 6/4
Yes! I was waiting for this! Now, Natsu and Gray went together. Can't wait for next ch. It's great :D
Yungsun chapter 2 . 6/4
I'm liking it so far
fantasyfan12341234 chapter 1 . 6/3
I love this so freaking much I'm going to cry! Like literally my eyes are teary thank you so much for writing this! I love you!
Cake-Addict chapter 2 . 6/1
As for Chapter 2, the chapter is perfect, from the beginning to the end. No mistakes, no nothing. Everything is perfect and flawless. Gray's meeting with Yukio and the rest of the Exwires went as exactly as how I envisioned. Brilliant and amazing job!
As for the part where Natsu says that Bon resembles a rooster, walking on two feet, I laughed so hard that I toppled out of my chair. Seriously though. That was a very nice and wisely put punchline. Poor Bon. Well, at least Rin got the kicks out of that joke. ()o(**)o