Reviews for It's no good
wineandwhiskey chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
SO cute! I love jealous Loki. Great job!
SheWhoWalksUnseen1902 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Its so cute. I love it!
lindsey and marie enterprises chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I saw those two little references you threw in there! Clever girl!
Innocence and Instinct chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
This made me laugh. A lot. I can't even breathe right now.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Kinda funny
Merciless Ruby chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Darcy's a Cumberbitch...and so am I...
Lita12576 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Ahh, yes, Benedict Cumberpatch (KHAN Anyone?) Is awesome! I think Jealous Loki is hilarious, and loved your story!
Daliah Valley chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I love it! I can just see Loki fuming over those ridiculous cheekbones. How dare some man she has never met catch her attention?! Hehehe I squealed so much about the Tumblr thing. 'Cause that is what I do. The dog gave me an odd look.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Sweet.
The Yoshinator chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I like this one-shot. Thanks for writing it.
Cindy Svensson chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Hi. This started out a bit confusing. Maybe state clearler that it was Loki in the lab with Darcy, who heard someone else's voice announcing the text. Exchange a pronoun with Loki's name.

Also, I think a quick read would show lots of punctuation/blank errors, a half finished sentence and some bold text where I don't think you meant to put bold text.

I liked the fluffyness and the story, but it seems like you didn't bother to edit it.
hunterplushy chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
It was cute but could use some editing. :)
Attracted2Insanity chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Hehe. Tom Hiddleston. I like it.
4UISUNI2 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Yeah, I love Sherlock and I just bought Atonement, haven't seen it yet, but I will eventually.
scarletwitch0 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Bhahahahaha! I remember my husband was a little jealous when I said I liked the way Jeff Goldblum looked, (this was 25 years ago). Every time he was on the TV, he would say, "There's your boyfriend." I think Tom and Benedict are cute, too!