Reviews for ROAD RAGE
Claire.CZ chapter 44 . 11/20
This is one of the best House stories I've ever read here. There's just the right amount of House/Wilson friendship and hurt/comfort. I liked the trips into the past very much. ''Your'' Blythe turned out to be such a lovely lady, I loved it.
LookingForChemistry chapter 44 . 3/17/2014
I liked the hints at them being lovers... Loved it that they never actually said it out loud. So like them.
LookingForChemistry chapter 27 . 3/17/2014
Wow... The last couple of chapters were such a breath of fresh air! So well written. It made me wonder of you are writing from experience, all the military stuff... They felt so clear. And Strattons little bio was awesome.

Greg kissed his half sister and then realised? Did his body sense it or something...? Oh I hope you have written what the genealogy books said in next chapter. This is really awesome.
leeluluirty chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
You probably already know this, but your chapters 2 and 3 are switched. It confused me a little when I read it lol :D
ViolettBlack chapter 44 . 4/16/2013
It's a great pity that this fantastic fanfiction already has come to an end. This story really needs a sequel. Even if it's only a (series of) long-ish One-shot(s). Perhaps a story about House in a pain clinic trying to find a pain therapy, which works better for him but without this useless psycho babble from the Huddy-shipper Nolan. And then there are still Gil Stratton and Neela Reichenbach who IMO, need to find out that they are relatives of Dr. Gregory House. ;)
I hope that you keep writing (new) House fanfictions to keep House alive in out hearts. I miss it terribly to see him in new episodes on Television. I miss House so much that I even dream about him respectively Hugh Laurie.
House and Wilson spooning is such a great image.
"I love you, you possum pancake …" LOL! I love this possum pancake, too! Do you know that my Twitter icon is the possum in Wilson's bathtub?
I hope to somehow stay in touch with you! *hint* Twitter is a good place for this! *hint* ;)
Or do you have Skype?
Pegi chapter 44 . 4/16/2013
Written beautifully! I'm sad to seeing it end.
You managed very well to let us look into House's mind and thoughts, understanding better why he behaves in certain ways. Your language is often very poetic, out of the ordinary-very nice!
I hope hearing/reading more from you soon!
Visitkarte chapter 44 . 4/15/2013
Oh, dear, this was absolutely brilliant!

No, I don't miss Mayfield. Nolan should go to hell. And he doesn't need Lydia to heal and break his heart when he has his Wilson.

Thank you!
Guest chapter 44 . 4/15/2013
needs a sequel
Guest chapter 44 . 4/15/2013
I love this story hopefully keep writing house
OldSFfan chapter 44 . 4/15/2013
Wilson is always the constant for House, isn't he, although I rooted for Cuddy.
Visitkarte chapter 43 . 4/15/2013
Why a hundred dollar bill?

Most of House's leg pain isn't cramp-related and therefore no magic massage can relieve it for long. But loving touch can do wonders, like kissing a child's boo-boo away.

So now his hallucinations are going from bad do worse?

Still on the edge. Drumming and waiting chapter 19 . 4/14/2013
So well written. True to form. Thanks again for writing and sharing this story.
OldSFfan chapter 43 . 4/14/2013
Fascinating chapter, House going mad, yet also acknowledging his deep bond with Wilson.
Visitkarte chapter 42 . 4/14/2013
Eww! Wet dog! I keep forgetting how annoying a dog can be.

So John House is really saying "good bye"? That's... Nice.

I enjoy this story, almost sad to see it coming to the close. Beautiful.
OldSFfan chapter 42 . 4/13/2013
Good for Wilson and good for House.