Reviews for Loopy Lovegood
What wedding was attacked? If Bill died moving Harry that would be 2 days before the wedding. Was it other people?
Rishia chapter 6 . 1/7
It's such a pity that a wonderful story is now abandoned. I do hope someone continues this with your permission if you allow one of your readers to adopt this.
otakumick chapter 6 . 8/28/2016
Lovely start, I hope it is continued at some point.
Sarek5959 chapter 6 . 10/11/2015
This is a great story! Sadly it looks abandoned. . . I hope the author will decide to continue.
Thanks for writing!
sando21 chapter 6 . 9/19/2015
great fic
shame its been over a year since last update
has the author abandoned this?
Wrin chapter 6 . 7/23/2015
There's a few grammatical errors, but otherwise this is a great piece of fiction. Do you intend to continue writing it some day?
Guest chapter 5 . 4/5/2015
Panthers are so overdone in fan fics as animagus forms, and they are not that great of an animal form when you have so many better ones to choose from that are magical or otherwise. Get imaginative or at least don't follow the crowd of uninspired and untalented writers.
Entoarox chapter 5 . 3/30/2015
"but little bumbling arthur managed to cast it", you are overlooking the fact that arthur, although a kindly and somewhat simple person, is quite a charms expert, he did after all enchant his car all by himself, and with non-commercial flying apparatus being rare in hp cannon (only 2 known) it is a good bet that arthur being able to make one at all puts him quite high in the charms skill department.
So arthur being able to learn the charm is not as strange as you might think at first glance.
FreeAllFrogs chapter 6 . 3/28/2015
Nice, thanks.
Deathday Party Planner chapter 6 . 2/21/2015
Darn, no more chapters, this was going to be a truly wonderful story! It's a true shame you seem to have left fan fiction, we are a much poorer community without such creative talents as you. I hope everything is going well in your life and that, someday, you find the opportunity, interest and muse to return to Harry Potter fan fiction. Your many fans miss you.
Deathday Party Planner chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Marvelous! A wonderful premise and outstanding first chapter introduction. Too bad it took you over a year to post the next five chapters and nothing new in nearly another year, I think you could be a terrific writer. I love your muse!
Navn Ukjent chapter 6 . 1/7/2015
Nice fic so far.

I do hope that you will update again soon.
starlite22 chapter 6 . 1/3/2015
It's been a while, I've enjoyed eeading what you have written so far, hope you come back at some point and add to this. As would like to see it finished.
starlite22 chapter 4 . 1/3/2015
Small thing what you have called pants, in the UK are called trousers. As pants are what you wear under neath trousers.
Story is moving a good pace.
starlite22 chapter 3 . 1/3/2015
I wouldnt worry about your chapters only cover a certain period of time. They are about the right length to read in on go, and section things off nicely.
I would like to congratulate you on your unique story idea, have a time loop instead if time turning and changing things in the maurder time is brilliant. It's not easy to tell that your first language it's English, as you don't miss out the linking and joining words that most people do. Now off to read the next chapter