Reviews for Loopy Lovegood
Sarek5959 chapter 6 . 10/11/2015
This is a great story! Sadly it looks abandoned. . . I hope the author will decide to continue.
Thanks for writing!
sando21 chapter 6 . 9/19/2015
great fic
shame its been over a year since last update
has the author abandoned this?
Wrin chapter 6 . 7/23/2015
There's a few grammatical errors, but otherwise this is a great piece of fiction. Do you intend to continue writing it some day?
Guest chapter 5 . 4/5/2015
Panthers are so overdone in fan fics as animagus forms, and they are not that great of an animal form when you have so many better ones to choose from that are magical or otherwise. Get imaginative or at least don't follow the crowd of uninspired and untalented writers.
Entoarox chapter 5 . 3/30/2015
"but little bumbling arthur managed to cast it", you are overlooking the fact that arthur, although a kindly and somewhat simple person, is quite a charms expert, he did after all enchant his car all by himself, and with non-commercial flying apparatus being rare in hp cannon (only 2 known) it is a good bet that arthur being able to make one at all puts him quite high in the charms skill department.
So arthur being able to learn the charm is not as strange as you might think at first glance.
FreeAllFrogs chapter 6 . 3/28/2015
Nice, thanks.
Deathday Party Planner chapter 6 . 2/21/2015
Darn, no more chapters, this was going to be a truly wonderful story! It's a true shame you seem to have left fan fiction, we are a much poorer community without such creative talents as you. I hope everything is going well in your life and that, someday, you find the opportunity, interest and muse to return to Harry Potter fan fiction. Your many fans miss you.
Deathday Party Planner chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Marvelous! A wonderful premise and outstanding first chapter introduction. Too bad it took you over a year to post the next five chapters and nothing new in nearly another year, I think you could be a terrific writer. I love your muse!
Navn Ukjent chapter 6 . 1/7/2015
Nice fic so far.

I do hope that you will update again soon.
starlite22 chapter 6 . 1/3/2015
It's been a while, I've enjoyed eeading what you have written so far, hope you come back at some point and add to this. As would like to see it finished.
starlite22 chapter 4 . 1/3/2015
Small thing what you have called pants, in the UK are called trousers. As pants are what you wear under neath trousers.
Story is moving a good pace.
starlite22 chapter 3 . 1/3/2015
I wouldnt worry about your chapters only cover a certain period of time. They are about the right length to read in on go, and section things off nicely.
I would like to congratulate you on your unique story idea, have a time loop instead if time turning and changing things in the maurder time is brilliant. It's not easy to tell that your first language it's English, as you don't miss out the linking and joining words that most people do. Now off to read the next chapter
KrisB-71854 chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
This is an interesting Luna. She does sort of come off as more adult than she should. I'd have rather her be experienced. She never really makes it to adult age. She does go through several school years though. She has learned and matured through it all.

If Harry and Hermione are really perm a part of the loops, Luna may be able to relax a lot. Getting out of the loops is rather a long term project.

Luna is just getting them introduced to things. She has needed to survive without attracting attention.

I can see the next few loops with the three basically being the library trio. Long term projects should be reading the entire Hogwart's library as well as discovering any Family Magic.

Are you going to have any Family Magic? If so, Harry is likely the one that would be told the basics of how to access something like that after the triwizard thing. I could see the only way that he could teach the girls would be basically to be marry them.

Luna seems to have far more control than pure power at this point. Harry is actually the surprise. It sounds like Luna has built up reserves over tons of loops. Harry basically is his own plus what he got for being in his first loop. I can quickly see Harry dwarfing Luna and Hermione on the magical reserve front.

There are a few interesting ideas that they could use, but wouldn't really help until future loops. Things like coven bonds, mental links, or feeding magical power/reserves to each other. They don't need to set up all that every loop. They just need to do it once, and than it'll likely stick through future loops.

Them reading an entire library is interesting, but also boring. Them getting into experimentalist phases where they basically spend entire loops basically trying to push one field of magic that they are learning is far more interesting.

I can't wait for them to really start studying things like soul magic or even personal hammer space pockets.

I'm all for the trio aspect. I want to see the group play match maker and than random interesting match maker in future loops. You can't tell me that they wouldn't spend a few loops just playing around like that.
ariel stormcloud chapter 6 . 8/12/2014