Reviews for Only by Moonlight
Great chapter.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 14 . 11/19/2015
Excellent chapter.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 13 . 11/19/2015
Excellent chapter as always.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 12 . 11/18/2015
Excellent chapter as always. Darn, I so wanted Edward to kissed Bella then. I bet it is Rose that is coming to check on Bella. I thought she was supposed to wake her every hour, yet it was a few hours later when Bella woke up? Why is that?
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 11 . 11/12/2015
Brilliant chapter. I wonder whose the man that is rescuing Bella from Mike? Here's the guys I think it could possibly be: Edward, Jasper, Emmett, Ben, or James.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 10 . 11/10/2015
Still loving the story. Looks to me like Edward will have some competition with Bella. I'm eager to see how that whole situation turns out. in the later chapters.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 9 . 11/9/2015
Okay, I only had one problem in this chapter that I would like to discuss with you. I can understand Bella not wanting to work with James because of how he treats women, but why should his dating a student in his class, which is against school policy, force Bella to ignore the meeting with James? That's his personal life and it shouldn't matter to Bella, and it shouldn't force her on her decision on whether to listen to James about his proposal or not.

That was the only thing in the chapter that truly annoyed me. If you could give me another reason beside the whole 'dating a student against school policy, that made Bella change her mind, then I will...I don't know actually. I will understand your reasons better, however.

And I know another reason for Bella ignoring the meeting is probably because of the warnings she received all day about James. So unless I'm missing something else, I don't understand the good reasons she has for missing the meeting.

Sorry for the long review. I just wanted to point that part out in this chapter.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 8 . 11/8/2015
Brilliant chapter as always. I have to be honestly with you. I don't really like stories where there is a ghost involved, especially if the ghost is an important character. But despite that, I'm really enjoying this story. This might not sound like a very good complement, but please take it as a highest complement as it was meant to be.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 7 . 11/8/2015
Awesome chapter.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 6 . 11/7/2015
Nice chapter.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
I really didn't like the ending of this chapter. Bella is so stupid for not leaving when the light in the attic went out and then falling asleep with a stranger appears before her. With her not being scared or surprise just really annoys me for some reason. But that is all I have a problem with. The rest of the chapter was awesome.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 4 . 11/6/2015
Interesting. Very interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter, which I will have to read sometime tomorrow since it's late where I'm from.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
Hey, it's me again. No, I didn't abandon the story. I just been too busy to read, especially this story. But I'm back now.

Great chapter. I wonder if Edward somehow gave Bella his story without her knowing it instead of her thinking up the idea? Looking forward to the next chapter.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 2 . 10/27/2015
Awesome chapter. Can't wait to read the next one.