Reviews for Tank Police Division 195
gundamligerzero chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I loved the whole thing! It was hillarious! I wonder if you would consider combining Gundamwing with anouther that was simmilar to Tank Police. Had an Old West gunfighter theme to it (that if the OK corral were on anouther planet). Have you ever heard of Trigun?
y'ello chapter 10 . 12/5/2005
i'm reviewing! I'm reviewing! See?
HeavyarmsBuster-01 chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Hahaha! That was a good xover!Man, this is a very funny story! This is a keeper! Good work!
Preventer Squall chapter 40 . 11/4/2004
Hahahaha! I absolutley love that ending, especially how Duo's little additions are actually going to be brought into mass production. As if the Spyder types weren't dangerous enough.

All around, a great ending to a fantastic fanfic. I hope you write stuff as hilarious as this in the near future. Thank you for making my day alittle but funnier.
Dragonpit chapter 40 . 11/3/2004
That was definitely amusing! You WILL write another humor story! Because I loved this one so!
Preventer Squall chapter 37 . 9/16/2004
*sniffles and wipes away tears* That's just beautiful!

Well, I can't wait to see wait to see what you have in your next chapter. Hopefully, Une will be alittle friendli...nah. She's perfect in her sociopathically charming way.

Please come up with another great chapter soon.
Itsa C. Kret chapter 37 . 9/15/2004
This is such a fun story. I re-read it when I need a good laugh. _
Preventer Squall chapter 35 . 8/9/2004
Well, I can imagine that Une is going to have a spitting fit when she finds out what they did. That, or just promise to shoot Captain Scot when he gets back. I personally think both options could lead to something extremely humorus.

I can't wait to see what goes on in the next chapter. A climactic battle? Saving the day? Destruction on a neigh city-wide scale? Personally, I'm hoping for option three, but leave it in your capeable hands. *crosses fingers and hopes for senseless violience*
Dragonpit chapter 35 . 8/8/2004
Interesting. I like where this is going! I certainly hope you update again soon!
Dragonpit chapter 33 . 7/22/2004
This was definately entertaining. YOU are going on my favorite authors list. A fantasy epic? Can you make the pilots into dragon riders? It's not a request, just a suggestion. UPDATE SOON!
Preventer Squall chapter 33 . 7/21/2004
Shabby plot my eye! I think you did a great job. And, if nothing else, what's so great about this story is the 'Omake!' chapters! I can't wait to see another fantastic chapter of yours in the near future!
chow chapter 33 . 7/9/2004
Very funny and nice, keep it up and white more, looking forward for a sequal if you decide ever to white any.
chow chapter 33 . 7/9/2004
Very funny and nice, keep it up and white more, looking forward ffor a sequal if you decide ever to white any.
Pinku-koneko chapter 33 . 6/8/2004
told ya u were not on my author alert list! *shows Kaori her butt* the Omake was funny, now all i need to do is read the rest of the story

Copy Legolas: u had better finish writting ur own fic first!

Pinku: I will, i will ok. but still I think i better include an Omake in my fic too. hum...

*wink*
dbzgirlfreak chapter 26 . 2/28/2004
ok, i thank you much for the update, but THAT WAS NOT NEAR ENOUGH! And yay she's not dead! *hugs Kaori* *Does happy dance* I want more, please?