Reviews for A Sigh In The Breeze
chibianimefan26 chapter 43 . 5/22/2014
ahfjkslafhs

this was actually an extremely good story even though it wasn't as I expected! xDD

Oh Wind, you're such an amusing character xDDD
LunaEchoWillow chapter 43 . 8/31/2013
Lovely.
Meiyo no Ko chapter 43 . 8/11/2013
Awesome. That's what this whole story has been.

I must say, though, I was hoping to find a picture of the Wind's reaction when the Guardians first kidnap Jack.
emazings chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
I didn't know what to expect, so I pleasantly surprised when I found I really like this. Amazing writing.
Nicki K chapter 43 . 7/14/2013
A suitable, solid ending. I'm glad you decided to go out this way, as opposed to cutting it off last chapter.

As always, an inspiration to contemplation.

Good luck with future ventures!
Sheeijan chapter 43 . 7/10/2013
Thanks for the chapters, it's been fun! I've enjoyed seeing a different perspective.
Aladin03 chapter 43 . 7/9/2013
This has been an amazing story. Thank you so much. I've always thought of Wind being awesome, overbearingly protective of Jack.
Bre Days chapter 43 . 7/9/2013
This has been so fascinating to read! Your chapters have been so full of depth. Lots of great ideas and insight! I am sad that it's over (as anyone is when a good thing ends) but you ended it perfectly. Very bittersweet, and that's life.

Thank you - this really has been a wonderful read!
Song Of A Free Heart chapter 43 . 7/9/2013
I love the way you tied Pitch back into it! I find it especially fascinating that he's aware of the wind, even if Jack isn't. An interesting dynamic.

And the perfect way to end the story. Thank you for the ride!
Nicki K chapter 42 . 7/8/2013
Didn't fully understand this the first time through. (How did Jack protect Erin? Can Erin see him?) It gets a point across, though, with the last line.

And as I always say: "If you're going to go out, do it with a bang." If you're going to stop the fic, I'm begging you to do just one more, concluding chapter. Maybe something based on the first for that full-circle feel.
Sheeijan chapter 42 . 7/7/2013
Well, considering this is 42 chapters long, I think that's a pretty good run. Can you imagine all the frustrating things Jack has had to see though because no one can hear him? I mean seriously, talk about driving yourself insane.
Song Of A Free Heart chapter 42 . 7/6/2013
Aw... Jack. So cute.

After 42 chapters, I can't blame you for losing inspiration. You can wrap it up whenever you'd like.
Sheeijan chapter 41 . 7/4/2013
Did I detect a hint of jealousy there? Methinks Wind doesn't like the mini fairies too much. And the mental image of the little fawning fairies bring flowers to Jack is so adorable I can't even... And then add in an invisible presence that is...well...invisible and yet somehow still scowling and pouting and crossing its arms petulantly and not liking it at all...
Nicki K chapter 41 . 7/4/2013
So, at first I was like "Hoodie!" Then, I was like "Noooooo, the cloak is GONE!" (I have an irrational attachment to Jack's colonial outfit and rather wished he'd kept it during the whole movie. Except then there would be no hood-up-angsty-Jack. Still, it was adorable.)

I think you did this well. Having Jack's cloak disintegrate without his magic to hold it together makes sense. I've read a whole bunch of fics where he buries it or something, but very few where it literally disappears. This is what I like about your story. You think differently.
Song Of A Free Heart chapter 41 . 7/3/2013
I really loved this chapter. The exchange of the cloak for the hoodie. It just seems like such a huge step, but I can't put it into words for some reason. The thought of the fairies giving him flowers is really cute, too!