Reviews for The Mostly True Confessions of a Teenage Imprint
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 40 . 6/21/2014
Loved the plot!
SilverFox62 chapter 40 . 2/18/2014
You write such great stories. You do everything a good writer should do. You make a reader laugh out loud, be happy for the characters, being tears to my eyes and fall in love with the story. Thank you so much for sharing all your stories! Great job!
dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 32 . 5/19/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
rasheedah2907 chapter 40 . 5/19/2013
Omg, the perfect ending! Ur story is the first kim story I've ever read and if there are others out there that can catch and capture me like urs. If not then urs will be the only jewel i have in my memory like this! Great job!
TaylorBrooks13 chapter 40 . 5/19/2013
I've been reading this story from day one and it's really sad now this has finished. I love how you used Kim to question the tribal elders, stories and all the shit they were made to believe. I honestly could write so much about this but my hands will start aching so I'll keep it brief. I enjoyed reading every single word because it's what I've always wanted to read: an anti-imprint story. I would have loved to see more development with Jared and Kim as well as Quil. But other than that everything was flawless and such a pleasure to read. Please carry on writing! :)

- Taylor xo
KawaiPanda chapter 40 . 5/18/2013
Awwww, this is so sad.
brankel1 chapter 40 . 5/17/2013
Sad that some of them died. But they died to save the kids.
nemesismile chapter 40 . 5/17/2013
Oh my god, actual consequences
ctwinter chapter 40 . 5/16/2013
Nice ending with the sacrifices of the wolves and the victory. I can't wait to read the coming stories.
nemesismile chapter 39 . 5/16/2013
"Despite Jake's imprint on Nessie, it seemed wrong to allow her to traverse on the most sacred area of our lands." - I really want the Quileutes to deal with the fact that Renesmée doesn't really belong here. I feel like it might be a source of conflict and I like that already.
As much I cannot with the dhampir, I thought the moment with Nessie and Kim was nice. I want to know what's going to happen with Nessie/Jacob. You never gave us this type of exposition of their relationship before and now I'm truly interested in how it'll turn out for them. I felt sorry for Nessie. She never asked to be reminded of her abnormalcy everyday and she just wants to be happy, I get it. I also understands that while she and Jacob probably genuinely love each other, she is not what Jacob needs. She may be what he wants, but not what he needs imo.
When you think about it Bella's selfishness screwed a bunch of lives. Because of her, a bunch of quileute kids phased early. And other stuff I won't bother listing. Fuck Bella, as I always say.
God, my poor Quinn. She's confused by imprinting, of course.
Okay, I'll admit Billy's death was a little sad for me. He was an asshole but also a guide, a father figure and an elder. Sure, he screwed up a lot. But he still meant well I think. Yes, I'm only saying this because he kicked the bucket. Still hate him, yet the way it was written made me sad.
God, what...Epilogue? That means the next chapter is the last one? I'm so confused, my feelings... Why are you playing us like that Lola? I thought your stories and I had something real and now they decide to end?! XD
Just kidding. I'll survive because you have other quileute-centric stories I can read :)
I'll be checking your other stories patiently waiting for another that deconstructs the thing I hate the most :D... or whatever floats your boat really. Idk.
I cannot wait for this last chapter.
nemesismile chapter 38 . 5/16/2013
I'm trying very hard not to cry. This affects me more than it should. I understand your AN but I still can't process it. Gosh, this story is everything.
brankel1 chapter 39 . 5/16/2013
Awesome job. Sad that Billy died.
consumedly chapter 39 . 5/16/2013
Oh shit I've forgotten to review then. I'm so, so sorry but you've to know that I did read everything and liked it so much! Especially the part where Quinn proved that the imprint is about protecting someone and caring fim or hand not about soulmates. Boy do they feel stupid and maybe a tiny bit awful for everything .. I hope they do.

And pease, please tell me that Jcke and Nessie will separate and everything ... ::guhhh:: I hate that they're together, really truly do!
ctwinter chapter 39 . 5/16/2013
Please don't end this one so soon! There are so many aspects that could still be explored . . . Sam and Emily addressing their actions relative to the imprint . . . Quil stepping up as father of the Alphas . . . Jacob and Nessie's neverending life (or maybe Jacob decides he doesn't want to live forever) . . . Kim establishing herself at La Push while maintaining her relationship with Renee . . . Charlie's views . . . how Leah and Embry established themselves as a voluntary family amidst all of the imprinting . . . the actual reactions of the wolves when Kim left and when she came back with Quil's children . . .

I suspect that the reason you got one review last time is a result of the spotty updates (real life can get in the way) and not the story.
brankel1 chapter 38 . 5/15/2013
Sad that Claire died after giving birth to her son.