Reviews for Building Blocks
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
Love the plot!
Khyharah chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
Take it and run bitch! Haha. Ahhh Leah. So insecure. I went back and re-read the previous chapter and wanted to slap both Sam and Emily. I mean come one guys. Anyways, I can understand her hesitance, there's a ton working against them but she's got to learn to live a bit in the "now" or she's just going to wind up miserable. I can see she's starting to do that a bit which of course is awesome :) hope u can update soon!
crippsy2 chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
I'm glad that Leah seems to have Bella on her side, someone for her to talk to who understands the whole Sam/Emily crap and who see's how good Embry could be for her without overly making a fuss out of it which Leah would hate. I like how Jake is trying to see things from Leah's view as well and seeing her for the girl she is rather than just the wolf. Really enjoying reading this, seeing how things between them grow. Love Seth, he's a cutie!
Scented Hairpin chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
Can't remember if I've reviewed this story before, but I was still thrilled that you updated it. It's sweet to see Leah just being happy and confused over a guy liking her. Reminds me how young she is. Hard decisions ahead for her though.
Flossie chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
I was so excited you updated! I'll be looking out for the next chapter now that Leah knows. Will she take a risk on an unimprinted wolf?
Silver chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
Wonderful. Is Reconciliation a future outtake of this story? I would love for you to write a sequel to Reconciliation. Would love to know what happens next. This story is amazing.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
I was so happy to see this update! Embry's going to be annoyed at Jake for spilling the beans!
brankel1 chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
I love it. Love that Jake told her that Embry likes her more than just a friend.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
lol oh dear. Well don't f*** it up Leah. xx
rocklesson86 chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
Cannot wait for more.
KendieV chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
you have no idea how ridiculously happy I am to see an update for this story! :) I've missed it!
it's so great that she's been able to actually become a part of the pack and hanging out with everyone, she needed that more than she knew!
lol oh Jake, he really isn't very good at being stealth or at explaining himself :p
YES! now she knows, I can't wait til Embry knows she knows LOL
excellent work as always, glad to see you're back! :)
Inosolan chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
Poor Leah. I am glad that she is opening up and letting herself be happy again. I can't tell whether it was good or bad for Jake to butt in like that. Nosy Nellie! ;)
Ladyfinwe chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
awesome story
ThatEnglishWriter chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
I love a well written Leah :) Looking forward to more.
crippsy2 chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
Great chapter. Love Bella & Leah's little chat, hate Sam and his whiny imprint and love Embry for ensuring she didn't leave and held her head up high, great writing :-)
126 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »