Reviews for Building Blocks
Firefly-class chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Interesting conversation with Bella. They Could be friends and maybe they will seems like a relationship they both can use.
ctwinter chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Leah considering Bella a friend is an unexpected surprise. Very cool how you're writing the characters.
Happy Face21 chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
Loving your story & your Leah!
LunaMoonera chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
I loved it. Leah is obviously making progress to insert herself back into the pack's life as her own. Bella seems to understand a lot of Leah's and it is so good to find a friend in an unexpected place.
I look forward to their friendship as well as to Leah's and Embry's relationship.
GirlsDontCry chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
awesome chapter cant wait for the next one
twi nana chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
IT's a start, isn't the update.
MissEllen chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
excellent progress for Leah. it:s a lot like the steps Bella had to make when her ties were broken with Edward - she'd opted for deep depression rather than Leah's extreme anger and bitterness, but each was that girl's individual defense mechanism against the horrendous pain from the situations they were in. It's almost like Leah learning all over again how to have friends and how to be a friend. It's about time. I hope to continue reading about the things this little group within the group gets along, becomes more united, and maybe eventually supports Jake in his leadership role. I hope that in the very near future Leah learns that letting go and loving again is ok, in fact it's good. I hope she and Embry have a chance together for happiniess.
timidvampire chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
loved the strength Bella and the young wolves are giving Leah x
brankel1 chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
I love it. I love the talk between Leah & Bella. Hope Leah will give Embry a chance & forget all about Sam.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
Yup steady as she goes. xx
rasheedah2907 chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
Great update! Please have what emily was saying while chewing sam out in the next chp cause I'm dying to know all the insecurities she has. I also noticed how the pack is split into 2 groups. Hopefully embry can give leah some much needed TLC. Please update again soon. I feel like its been a very long time.
KendieV chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
damn it, you're making me not hate Bella! it takes a whole lotta talent to do that so bravo to you! *applauds*
I really like that Bella kinda understands Leah in a way Leah doesn't even understand herself and her relationship with Jacob seems so happy! glad my boy got a happy ending!
eww Sam go away, no on likes you
as always Seth is like the sun constantly pushing its way through the cloud, love him! :)
love love love it! :D
letsjustdance chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
This is so sweet! Loved it! Update soon. *hugs*
ShanLashay90 chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
This was very awesome...and i thoroughly enjoyed it!
hgmsnoopy chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
Loved this chapter. Normally Bella annoys me to no end, but they had a conversation that I think helped both of them. Really, both Leah and Bella need a girlfriends that can understand all that they've been through.

Also loved Seth pushing Brady off the surfboard to make way for Leah - it was just a visual that cracked me up. Seth is always such a bundle of light. :-)
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »