Reviews for Building Blocks
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
I love it! Who knew Bella could give such great advice!
Granny Wolf chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
nice bonding time for Bella and Leah... looking forward to Embry and Leah's relationship to progress... thanks for the post and waiting for the next! PLEASE!
Khyharah chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
Aww Leah come on out ur shell :) can't wait to see more!
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
lol. Leah is doing really weel, bless her. xx
Guest chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Aww cute story update soon
Firefly-class chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
Good update. It's great to see how embry's friendship is changing Leah already.
ratgirl62 chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
This story is really great, please update soon!
MissEllen chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
Good chapter! Very fun to watch Leah coming out of her shell of defensiveness, and catching the little nuances of pack member's personalities. Love love love Embry in this!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
pichon chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
That's kind of like showing up at an office party with a co-worker. I'm sure everyone is thinking "Are they dating?" "What's going on?"
pichon chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
I used to be the only girl when I worked in kitchens. You always have to hit harder, work harder, and yell louder just so you don't come across as the weakest link. It's easy to come across looking like a bitch. I totally understand her position of not showing weakness.
pichon chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
I can see Bella and Leah being friends. They might look polar opposites but they do have heartbreak in common.
pichon chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I've been jumping around from wolf boy to wolf boy trying to get into a new story. I almost passed this up until I saw your name. I only partially feel bad for Leah. Through all of her tears, all I could think of was "what is she bitching about? She can get up in the middle of the night, eat a container of ice cream, and not have a poochy belly in the morning!" Doesn't that make up for all the other shit?
brankel1 chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Love it. glad Leah & Bella are friends. I love the part where Leah gives Seth money. And he, Collin & Brady are wondering what they can buy.
LunaMoonera chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Ah! This a very nice story. I think Leah's character has so much potential. Being dealt a rough hand by life, she has a right to be mad and upset, hopefully not for long, but this friendship with Embry and maybe Bella can help her let go off her past and create a loving future.
I look forward to more of this story.
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »