Reviews for Building Blocks
idealskeptic chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Ooh, so good! I never really thought of Leah befriending Bella but you've done it really well this way. I like it very much. Of course, now I'm nervous about his serious face and the fact that they need to talk. It's something good, right? Can't wait to find out. :)
twi nana chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
hmmm, about what? AND-did Jake imprint on Bella yet? I think no, but would love to know more about "kicking the Cullens to the curb" he he he XOXO TN
Lolabean07 chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
I'm so glad to see another Leah story to follow and it's been a while since I've had the chance to read a good Callwater. Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
mycajunlover chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
I hope Leah gets her HEA
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Love it. xx
fairgirl chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
Awesome! I'm glad you've updated. I don't like Bella per se but I think she could be a good friend for Leah. And if she doesn't hodl her tongue, Leah will kill her anyway lol.

This chapter was great! Keep up the good work!
brankel1 chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
I totally love it. I so hope Leah & Bella will be friends. Love that Embry & Leah were staring at each other.
MusicIsForever chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
Please update soon, really enjoyed this chapter :) also I think you may already addressed this but are Jake and bella best friends or more in this story? It is probably blindingly obvious but I just want to sure.
Thanks for a good chapter
-MusicIsForever :) x
hgmsnoopy chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Ok, so I'm totally hooked on this story already. I love the way you are writing Embry and the conversation with Bella cracked me up. Poor Leah's had her defenses up so long she doesn't know how to take them down.
SagaDevotee chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Gah! Want these 2 together! !
Clara Meliza chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Embry and Leah are two people who were never supposed to turn into wolves. I think it's good - therapeutic, even - that they form a bond.
rasheedah2907 chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Ohhhh the infamous words " we need to talk". Dont u just hate hearing those words. I hope embry just takes her and kisses her instead of talking! Great update babe!
Theanyne chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
*Gapes* Oooh, a cliffie!
gabbs119 chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Wonder what he wants to talk about I hope he doesn't rebuff her. Great chapter!
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »