Reviews for Cracks In The Ice
Ace chapter 24 . 1/24
This is a great story and I love how your message is explained and implied though-out. and its a finished story, love them lol. Hope you keep writing on all sorts ;), because just like me I bet there are many others who enjoyed this x
Julie chapter 24 . 12/21/2015
The best fanfiction I've ever read.
I also cut myself. I'm trying to bet better, but I feel that I don't do this for myself, but for my parents who lately discovered I self harm.
But your story helped me a lot, do thank you. I hope you are getting better. :)
I often wonder if my problems are stupid and less important then problems of other people, after all I'm only 15 old stupid girl who HAS a family and friends (sort of), but this note at the end of the story helped me a lot. It's good to know that someone thinks like that. That age or your situation doesn't matter. That all pain is valid.

Thank you.

Love,
Julie
liz chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
If the 250 was a maze runner reference I applauded you if it was coincidence nice choice in numbers
BalletDancer14 chapter 23 . 12/2/2015
I've been struggling with self harm recently, and this chapter made me cry. Thank you so much for writing it; it was stuff I needed to hear.
67 chapter 23 . 11/17/2015
Thank you for writing this. It means a lot just to know that there ARE people out there who actually CARE, actually UNDERSTAND. Thank you so much.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/17/2015
All fantastic but this chapter in particular is, well I don't have the words for it. You are lovely. Thank you for this chapter, your words are beautifully honest and cover like the coziest duvet on the coldest night of the year. Thank you.
naeo chapter 24 . 11/17/2015
You know, what you said in the last chapter is so true and I hope you do take your own words as a guide as you heal. I am 24 and even though I am mostly clean from my self harm days in my teen years it is something that sticks with you. But your words have honestly guided me away from another relapse. It is knowing and thinking about those that you care about and how much they would be hurt by your own momentary satisfaction. The one good thing I have learned from all of this, because I believe everything has a positive side, is that now that you have experienced this you are stronger for someone else that needs to lean on you for support in the future; you are more sensitive to those struggling in their own and can be the one to act and maybe just be there to say that it will be ok; you will always be a deeper and more compassionate person because of your struggles. And some days (sometimes more than most) you want to callous yourself and dwell in the pain because it was the only friend you could count on in the past, but that's not true anymore. It's that toxic friend that left you hanging, forgot your birthday, spat insults at you when you were most vulnerable, and took you away from everyone/thing else so it could toy with you and provide you with a false sense of security. But you are worth so much more than that and now you have the power to fight it. Not just your own battles, but you have already helped so many others (including me). Thank you again. And I'm sorry I went on a tangent there. I just want to try and give you some of what I have experienced being on the other end of the self harm tunnel. Like you said, it will get better.
naeo chapter 23 . 11/17/2015
I left that last review but turns out I wasn't logged in. Oops. Had to review again just to fave and follow your lovely writing. Thanks again!
Lovepatrolalpha1344 chapter 24 . 8/8/2015
THE FEELZ! This is an amazing story, I really liked the ending especially, how he was able to get past it, and good job with your recovery too. This is definitely one of my favorites, and it's written very well. :)
MinamiJSakuya chapter 24 . 8/4/2015
This was an awesome and touching fic, and I hope you're still good! Thank you for writing!
coolexaj chapter 17 . 7/25/2015
Man I'd really hate it if Jack aged
so.in.her.own.head chapter 24 . 7/8/2015
I was touched by this story. I've felt awful before sure, but I've never harmed myself. I want others to know their not worthless. I'm Christian I'll admit, and even if others aren't, they should be able to believe they have a purpose, and self worth, and exist for a reason. I wish we lived in a world where everything wasnt a weapon. Words, guns, knives, heck reality can be a weapon if it hits you hard enough. I guess I can't really help though, not yet. I haven't tasted much of reality myself, but I know it will be bittersweet. I'm glad you aren't feeling as worthless now. No one should have to feel that way.
Kat8615 chapter 24 . 7/5/2015
I just found my old review. Nov 3, 2013. I'm in year 10 now. I put my name as Kat. Thank-you so, so much.
Kat8615 chapter 24 . 7/5/2015
Hey. This story's been with me for about two years now, but it feels like a lot longer. I think it was one of the first fics I read on here. I know for a fact that it was the first one to make me cry. It sounds cheesy, I know, but it's true. Anyway, this fic has got me through so much. You were the reason I first decided to give up self-harm, and you put me on a journey of discovery and healing that is nowhere near finished, but never would have started without your help. I can truly say I owe my life to this fic, and I'm not being an over emotional teen wen I say that. I walk across a bridge to get to school, and when I have a bad day, I hold tight to your Jack Frost, and I keep walking. Yea, this may come across a little strangely, but I wouldn't be the person I am today (that is so, so true) without you. Any good I do in the world is a direct consequence of you, and the life I'm leading now, the school I'm at, the incredible friends I have... I truly, truly wouldn't have made it without this fic. And there is no way I can ever express my immense gratitude. Thank-you.
magneta chapter 24 . 6/9/2015
Loved this story, you wrote it so well. Poor Jack, but at least he has the others. I've been having a hard time and I felt guilty for feeling bad, cause there are people who have it worse. Thank you for that last chapter, hope you're still doing good. Thank you.