Reviews for Cracks In The Ice
Lil'LoopyNoSleep chapter 3 . 1/2
tfw your body unfreezes because I guess you're all warm and fuzzy inside
(ive read this story several times and love it with a burning passion the comment above was a joke with no malintent)
BlessedHope chapter 23 . 12/25/2017
Thank you..truly
Wolfsrainrock3 chapter 24 . 12/5/2017
Thank you for writing such a wonder full story. I don't want to sound cliche but it gave me some hope and inspiration about our lives getting better. I have suffered through depression and anxiety as well in my life. I have to admit I have cut myself as well just to release the pain. It was a little hard for me to read this story since I started projecting myself as Jack through the story. I've cried and laughed along almost like I am Jack. You've made an amazing story and I know it 'll stick with me for years to come. Thank you again for this story
PokedragonofKonoha chapter 11 . 11/9/2017
K, so I'm favoriting this now, but I literally can't finish it because I will cry and right now I can't handle crying
TheSinPride chapter 24 . 10/16/2017
Every now and then there's a fanfic that just...it hits me. It hits me hard. With memories. With the pain. With the guilt and the anger and the hopelessness. I've been self-harming for the past four years. Since I was ten. I've stopped. I've restarted. There are days when I think I'll be okay, that life isn't all that bad, and then I'll see some tiny, insignificant thing and think, 'Oh...' and I'm thrown back into the hole. And this fic? It expresses everything so well. It's amazing that you're getting better. I can only hope for the best for you. I just hope the same can happen to me. This fic made me cry. Several times. Because I saw how the Guardians loved and took care of Jack, they didn't yell. They didn't find it disgusting. Not like my mom did when she found out. And I know this is just a sob story, but it hurts. It hurts to be woken up in the middle of the night with your mom yelling at you, yelling because she found out that you were in so much pain that you needed to get rid of it somehow, needed a way to release it that you could control. I loved this fic. So much. And with that, I bid thee farewell.
DemigodseaMeg16 chapter 23 . 9/21/2017
I am sitting right next to my brother Jack as he whispered his note to me. I am almost crying. I have suffered through depression and anxiety my whole life. I haven't cut myself in two monthsmy record was a year but I had a relapse) . But there are times where I want to. But now knowing Jack has hone through something like this, it makes me feel like I'm not alone. I am feeling like I'm not aloneguess who's crying now?!I love my big brother and this just makes me understand him. Thank you big brother for writing that note. And thank you, miss author for asking Jack to write that.
PaleLaurelsBleed chapter 23 . 8/13/2017
Wow... This was beautiful
yummypie193 chapter 24 . 8/8/2017
This story is absolutely amazing. I haven't read a single story with a message that touched me more, so thank you. Thank you very much :D

(I wish I could do more than just favorite this story. It's beautiful.)
Guest chapter 21 . 6/24/2017
(,TTATT)
Arissa chapter 24 . 5/29/2017
I think this was made a couple years ago... but honestly this is my favorite story ever, made me cry a bit.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/19/2017
This fic is soooooo good. I read it all in one sitting and I dare say that it is one of my favorites. It was beautifully written, well structured, and overall heart warming. Thank you for making this.
TheFoxSpirit chapter 23 . 3/17/2017
Guest chapter 6 . 1/31/2017
ayyyyyy ice palace
Pitch Black Rayne chapter 24 . 1/11/2017
I just would like to let you know that this story just kinda helped me a little bit, as I have a mild case of depression and self-harm often, I don't especially like it but I kinda need it if you know what I mean. I can't even wear shorts or tank tops around people because of the scars and such, and I'm kinda ashmed to put this down but I did it again less then an hour ago, I constantly feel like a burden and that I shouldn't exist, but fimding this story made me realize that things can get better. And no I'm not trying to get attention, far from it actually, it has just honestly made me feel better to tell someone this even though I can't garentee that you might read this, it has just made me feel better to finaly tell someone about it, my family doesn't even know about it.

Basically what I am trying to say is, that finding this story has made me realize that it can get better, as one could put it, and for that I am really gratefull that you wrote this story and I was able to find it. So, thank you for your help.
I pwrson chapter 23 . 11/5/2016