Reviews for Cracks In The Ice
DemigodseaMeg16 chapter 23 . 9/21
I am sitting right next to my brother Jack as he whispered his note to me. I am almost crying. I have suffered through depression and anxiety my whole life. I haven't cut myself in two monthsmy record was a year but I had a relapse) . But there are times where I want to. But now knowing Jack has hone through something like this, it makes me feel like I'm not alone. I am feeling like I'm not aloneguess who's crying now?!I love my big brother and this just makes me understand him. Thank you big brother for writing that note. And thank you, miss author for asking Jack to write that.
PaleLaurelsBleed chapter 23 . 8/13
Wow... This was beautiful
yummypie193 chapter 24 . 8/8
This story is absolutely amazing. I haven't read a single story with a message that touched me more, so thank you. Thank you very much :D

(I wish I could do more than just favorite this story. It's beautiful.)
(,TTATT)
Arissa chapter 24 . 5/29
I think this was made a couple years ago... but honestly this is my favorite story ever, made me cry a bit.
This fic is soooooo good. I read it all in one sitting and I dare say that it is one of my favorites. It was beautifully written, well structured, and overall heart warming. Thank you for making this.
TheFoxSpirit chapter 23 . 3/17
ayyyyyy ice palace
Pitch Black Rayne chapter 24 . 1/11
I just would like to let you know that this story just kinda helped me a little bit, as I have a mild case of depression and self-harm often, I don't especially like it but I kinda need it if you know what I mean. I can't even wear shorts or tank tops around people because of the scars and such, and I'm kinda ashmed to put this down but I did it again less then an hour ago, I constantly feel like a burden and that I shouldn't exist, but fimding this story made me realize that things can get better. And no I'm not trying to get attention, far from it actually, it has just honestly made me feel better to tell someone this even though I can't garentee that you might read this, it has just made me feel better to finaly tell someone about it, my family doesn't even know about it.

Basically what I am trying to say is, that finding this story has made me realize that it can get better, as one could put it, and for that I am really gratefull that you wrote this story and I was able to find it. So, thank you for your help.
I pwrson chapter 23 . 11/5/2016
The FEELS
nightfury153 chapter 24 . 10/14/2016
this is super super touching. i know this was updated a long time ago, but i hope you're still doing better and staying clean. this story touched me in a way that not a lot of stories have, and like you, i also write to escape self-harm/suicide thoughts.

again, thank you so much for this story that brought me to tears. all my love.

P.S. you're going on my favorite author list. :)
Nightfury153 chapter 23 . 10/14/2016
this chapter actually brought me to tears. thank you.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/11/2016
thank you. for this. and for you.
MaddyPines chapter 24 . 6/29/2016
Sorry to hear about that... But I really loved this book! Is that what you would call it? I've only read a few things on here, but this was one of my favorites! You did a really good job! Hope you get better!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/13/2016
This was so great I felt so many emotions reading it please write more even a book or make a movie bc this was a masterpiece you have a great talent