Reviews for this condition is neurotic
G chapter 2 . 7/16
I don't know if you're familiar with Laurie Anderson, the author of Chains and Speak and Wintergirls and a bunch of other books. Your writing style reminds me of hers.
pickledragon chapter 2 . 7/3
this was fantastic! i loved the way you portrayed what was going on so surreally and how much everyone was trying and how the first part really sunk in to Steve and effected his experiences realistically! the flashbacks were very well integrated too, really selling the sleep-deprived combination at the end! great job!
Mercury Grimm chapter 2 . 6/23
I love this it's really well written :)
Louisa chapter 2 . 6/19
E
Tracie chapter 2 . 4/30
Still here many years later desperately hoping someday we might get a conclusion to this absolutely amazing story?! You are such a wonderful writer I love all your works, and I desperately hope you didn't stop writing in general as it would be such a waste of talent! Please come back to us!
Scout chapter 2 . 4/17
Hey,

I've read a few of your other stories too, and I was just checking to see you're alive ;)
Keep up the good work!

-Scout
vipnmelody819 chapter 2 . 2/23
You ruined me. I'm sobbing my heart out. This heavy stone pressing down on my heart whenever Steve is hurting himself... Wow. This truly is a lovely good (the best) Steve Angst I've ever seen. Well, I adore you! Please write a story!
faramirs chapter 2 . 1/23
i am honestly a sucker for any form of steve angst at all i just- but this is some other level steve angst. i said i cried last chapter, but this one truly and disgustingly made me sob. oh my lord. im also listening to really sad music (the good dinosaur screws me over every single time i love that movie and the soundtrack is from heaven believe me) and i cannot handle this fic. this is so beautifully heartbreaking and i have never ever wanted to cuddle steve more than this in my entire life pls i need to protect him. tONY AND NAT NOT LETTING HIM LEAVE i cant i just cant i love this i love your writing style i love your steve and tony characterisations but i still cannot handle my heart shattering like this oh my lord im so incoherent i apologise but holy freaking i just- wow. wow.
faramirs chapter 1 . 1/23
i cried a lot. a whole lot. i can't handle this. you write in such a poetic way and my poor heart cannot handle this. oh dear lord.
ERidg17 chapter 2 . 1/5
This is so amazing and well written! My heart aches for steve and they way you've written it is so thoughtful and honest and nobody ever really talks about what steve must be feeling when he wakes but you do it so well! I love this so much and I hope you put the conclusion up soon!
I love, love, love this. It's sooo good. All of your stories are, but this one in particular is my favorite. The characterization is fantastic, it's realistic, and it's so delightfully angsty.

I know you haven't updated this in ages, and you haven't published anything new in almost a year (and I totally get that. I haven't written fanfiction myself in ages.), but I can't help but hope we will get a conclusion. I'd love to see how the team reacts beyond what we see in Steve's hallucination at the end.

I hope you're well. Happy New Year!
Fierce Queen chapter 2 . 10/20/2016
I just found this fic today, and oh my gosh is it good! I like how you decided to look into a problem Steve could quite possibly have and how he struggles with it. You write it very well.

I realize you haven't updated this in two years, but I do hope you finish it!

Blessings,
~Fierce
Guestwholovesyou chapter 2 . 10/4/2016
You have fed my craving for Steve torture, for God's sake I can't wait for the final chapter.
RizGriz chapter 2 . 9/20/2016
LOVED IT! INCREDIBLE!
Zarry P chapter 2 . 9/6/2016
Goodness. This was absolutely amazing and beautiful. Tearjerking and heart-wrenching. I love so many things about this: the characterization, the sensitive portrayal of psychological trauma, the unreliable narrator perspective, the montage-like narrative style with flashbacks that feel natural. This is perfection. I desperately want to read cohesion, too, because I want to see Steve getting some much needed care and love and recover a little, and I just can't get enough of what you are writing. But if you leave it here, that's fine too. I could work with the hope that whatever happens, the team would always be there for him. Thank you for your story.