Reviews for this condition is neurotic
Fierce Queen chapter 2 . 10/20
I just found this fic today, and oh my gosh is it good! I like how you decided to look into a problem Steve could quite possibly have and how he struggles with it. You write it very well.

I realize you haven't updated this in two years, but I do hope you finish it!

Guestwholovesyou chapter 2 . 10/4
You have fed my craving for Steve torture, for God's sake I can't wait for the final chapter.
RizGriz chapter 2 . 9/20
Zarry P chapter 2 . 9/6
Goodness. This was absolutely amazing and beautiful. Tearjerking and heart-wrenching. I love so many things about this: the characterization, the sensitive portrayal of psychological trauma, the unreliable narrator perspective, the montage-like narrative style with flashbacks that feel natural. This is perfection. I desperately want to read cohesion, too, because I want to see Steve getting some much needed care and love and recover a little, and I just can't get enough of what you are writing. But if you leave it here, that's fine too. I could work with the hope that whatever happens, the team would always be there for him. Thank you for your story.
Desperate chapter 2 . 8/26
Hey, so, I know what a pain it is when people remind you of a story that you don't intend to finish, or just haven't gotten around to in a long time. But, I just wanted to let you know that this is sincerely excellent storytelling. I would love to read more. No one else represents these characters accurately enough to affect some kind of emotion out of me. And I'm very emotional when I read this. Please continue, if possible. If not, thank you. :) Have a lovely day.
insecurefangirl1944 chapter 2 . 8/16
I enjoyed this immensely.
Jst27 chapter 1 . 8/15
Ho. Ly. Guacamole. I Love this! Is there any glimmer of hope for an update? Please? I might be begging. One might not be crazy to say groveling. I mean I just read 20k words of you tearing our little captain apart and just when he hits rock bottom it ends. I don't think I can handle this. I have probably read this to many times. And then a couple times after that. Is there any chance? Please pm me and let me know, so that I can start the grieving process if you have decided not to continue this story. *stares with puppy dog eyes*
omg chapter 2 . 7/15
no no no i neeeed more
Samantha2611 chapter 2 . 6/26
I absolutely love this story, I've read it many times and it's still amazing so please please please write more soon annd PM me when you do if it's not too much trouble. :D
Bree Colbern chapter 2 . 6/26
This was great! Your stories are awesome!
I know it's been 2 years but plllleeeeeeaaaassseeeee update. I am literally crying. this is so good. RIP me
Ugh, this story was a beautiful mess and I loved it. Between the team trying to communicate with Steve and Steve being so broken, I couldn't tear my eyes away. Hopefully you are still considering posting the last chapter :) I need an end to this story! Wowzah!
Jst27 chapter 2 . 5/17
Wow wow wow. This story is something else. I've never read Steve so broken before. You slowly tore Captain America down to nothing and just left Steve raw and exposed. This is so so well written and I cant wait for the next chapter. Hopefully the wait isnt quite as long this time. Thanks so much for writing this!
Doubled-Helix chapter 2 . 5/2
Ah, cohesion. It sounds like it would be a beautiful finale. Because me heart definitely needs to be sewn back together right now, by the gods above, why do I do this to myself. This is beautiful. I'm crying, but it's beautiful.

Hopefully you'll finish this? The finale sounds like Steve's finally going to get some closure. Poor guy needs closure (and sleep) so badly right now, but i have no idea where his team should even start.

If you ever update, I will be here, dutifully following. Ts is honestly beautiful. Your descriptions of what Steve is feeling are heart-wrenching. I can actually feel him drowning, and damn it, he needs a hug. Multiple hugs.
imagination-running chapter 2 . 4/27
Good gracious...I've tears in my eyes, and this time it's not the pollen. Emotional rollercoaster, my friend. Emotional rollercoaster.