Reviews for this condition is neurotic
lovingcookiemonster chapter 2 . 3/22
omg i love love love this. please update as soon as you can !
IT'S SO SAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDD! D,:
This was amazing please write part 3 can't wait to read it. Everything you've written that I've had the pleasure of reading is fantastic. Steve is my favorite character by far and the characterization in this story is beautiful.
dolphinqueen10 chapter 1 . 2/20
Oh my gosh! This cliffhanger ending makes me cry. So deliciously angsty! I hope you decide to finish this one.
goodstoryfan chapter 2 . 2/19
You neeeeeedddddddd to update! This story is one of the best Cap Angst I've read. Please update!
dom28if chapter 2 . 2/10
Ok you made me ruin my makeup crying. Please please finish this!
pancakes101 chapter 2 . 2/9
Where is part 3 ? Great story the writing is fantastic
Westward Rambler chapter 1 . 2/5
This story is wonderful and heartbreaking. I love it and I will admit that I cried in the second chapter. Thanks for writing it!
AuthorVictorious chapter 2 . 2/5
Bravo. 'Tis marvelous. :)
heinousharliquin chapter 2 . 2/5
awesome story I love it as depressing as it is and sort of out of character but enjoyable I would like to see more tender moment between steve and his teammates and possibly bring up the winter solder? unless he's not supposed to be part of this story but still
Endgame65 chapter 2 . 1/31
Please continue!
iskaen chapter 1 . 1/16
How have I not reviewed this before? This story is brilliant and beautiful and sad and I keep coming back to it. So much of what's going on in Steve's head feels perfectly on pitch. I won't *ask* you to finish it, because muses are what they are... but I fervently *hope* you do.
LittleMermade chapter 2 . 1/15
I found this story yesterday and today I finished reading. It is so sad and heartbreaking, but I fell in love with it. Looking forward to part 3 :)
Shit, this is so sad I literally have tears in my eyes now. I will love you forever if you finish it and let poor Steve warm up again.
Fuck. It's all feels.
Dicknugget chapter 2 . 1/2
Love it love it love it love it! Are you going to update?