Reviews for this condition is neurotic
Effigy chapter 2 . 4h
I don't know if you're every planning on finishing this, but I sincerely hope so. It's amazing.
Random Ruth chapter 2 . 5/4
Even without the mythical third part this ends on a strong note - you just know the team is going to take care of him. You have taken my emotions on yet another painful joyride. I thank you.
Larthrain chapter 2 . 5/2
THIS IS A FANTASTIC FIC! I cannot wait for the next chapter - I'm on the edge of my seat. Poor Steve! Your writing is fantastic. And you really have the characters down. Wow. Like, thanks for writing this!
This is wonderful. You are wonderful. I was reading part 1 on the train and almost missed my stop because I was sucked in so deep. And then when I got home and finished it I flailed like an octopus because CLIFFHANGER! until I saw the arrow for chapter 2.

You write this headspace really well. The flashbacks and jumping around doesn't just show Steve's mindset; it sucks you into it.

As for the therapist, the first few times I thought he was a bad guy or at least an unhelpful guy, but then (once he stopped wearing the tie) I gradually saw him trying to help and getting frustrated when nothing seems to work. Also, by that point, I'd figured out that Steve's impressions of people was SUPER unreliable. So, I think you did a good job with that. The gradual deterioration of his clothes made his line in this part about being a confidant instead of a therapist believable.

I'm looking forward to part 3! As much as I love the level of angst in this fic (Hint: A LOT), Steve needs to sleep and accept that he has friends who aren't dead.
I have read this so many times and all the feels get me again and again. it's that goooood. much love. much thanks. motivational cookies for your muse.
Can't wait for the last chapter your story is amazing.
lovingcookiemonster chapter 2 . 3/22
omg i love love love this. please update as soon as you can !
IT'S SO SAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDD! D,:
This was amazing please write part 3 can't wait to read it. Everything you've written that I've had the pleasure of reading is fantastic. Steve is my favorite character by far and the characterization in this story is beautiful.
dolphinqueen10 chapter 1 . 2/20
Oh my gosh! This cliffhanger ending makes me cry. So deliciously angsty! I hope you decide to finish this one.
goodstoryfan chapter 2 . 2/19
You neeeeeedddddddd to update! This story is one of the best Cap Angst I've read. Please update!
dom28if chapter 2 . 2/10
Ok you made me ruin my makeup crying. Please please finish this!
pancakes101 chapter 2 . 2/9
Where is part 3 ? Great story the writing is fantastic
Westward Rambler chapter 1 . 2/5
This story is wonderful and heartbreaking. I love it and I will admit that I cried in the second chapter. Thanks for writing it!
AuthorVictorious chapter 2 . 2/5
Bravo. 'Tis marvelous. :)