Reviews for this condition is neurotic
Alright I'm gonna rant for hours about this...GODDAMNIT IM CRYING! Fudge! I'm done! This is painful! Like I read your stories and other angst cause I'm a fucking masochist and damn it this is good. Fuck! Pain!
Indus chapter 2 . 11/27
this still makes me cry each time
2manyfandomstho chapter 2 . 11/18
Its 1:51am here and I'm sobbing. I think I read this before and I thought I knew what I was getting into and though one of those statements may be true the other one was not and I am SoBBINg! I can't. Oh my gosh I just can't. How could you do this to me? How could I love it? How could I love you? Omg. I'm crying and I should be asleep but my babe Steve needs a freaking hug damnit and oh wow. Alright. Thank you so much for writing this. You are an amazing writer and wowowowowowowow. Thank you. (Still crying)
Mellia Bee chapter 2 . 9/27
Ohhh ouch. Ouch, ouch, ouch. This story hurts to read - hurts in a good way, if that's a thing. You're very good at eliciting feelings through your writing.

Oh, and I totally got the slow improvement of the therapist over time. As someone who knows people who have been helped by therapy, it can take a while to warm up to the idea of opening up to somebody.

Good work. (Even though it hurts my heart.) Next chapter?
flowerhone chapter 2 . 9/15
This story was so beautiful! It perfectly shows how Steve could've been affected by the plane crash in 1943. Your writing was wonderful, you had me in tears because of itbut in a good way. This was a brilliant read thank you for sharing
LazySundayGirl chapter 2 . 9/11
I honestly dont think i have ever felt this much from a two-chapter story. Im bawling my eyes out here and i dont know if its a lack of sleep or just hormones or a combo of the two but damn your writing gets me crying and i lost it and 'It's not your fault' in the first chapter and ive been a mess ever since and the fact that you caused that just by typing away on a computer is honestly such a gift and i need need need the third chapter soon or im gonna die and this is the best best best story ive ever read on steve's recovery and i need to know how it ends and when ig et really excited or emotional i talk without ever stopping for breath and if you look closely almost this entire review is one big sentence so yeah thta says it all
DragonsDeadAndDancing chapter 2 . 8/29
I won't rant for hours about how much I hated this; I'll rant for hours about how much I love this. This story is a masterwork. As someone who has severe issues with coldness I can say you've captured the feeling of never being warm again perfectly. (Tea works miracles, just sayin'.) The way you've written them, I can feel Steve's emotions like my own. The dynamic, the descriptions, everything's painfully good.
Part three? Pretty please? It'll probably shatter my heart but this story is worth it.
Su chapter 2 . 8/24
Is part three still going to happen? Someday? Please?
Lightsider chapter 2 . 8/19
This story is absolutely fabulous. Please tell me you'll be finishing it soon. I can't wait to see everyone's reactions to Steve's admissions.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 8/15
Poor Steve.
shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod chapter 2 . 7/30
Wow. That is honestly all I have to say. This is a spectacular story. The way that you intertwine the present with flashbacks is great, and just how you describe everything Steve is feeling and doing is perfectly described. His relationship with the team, especially Tony, is very well written and comes into play at just the right times. I sincerely hope that you make the next chapter, even though this was updated a year ago ;)
afan21 chapter 2 . 7/24
OMG...OhMyGod! This was a spectacular chapter! You showed a man's slow (maybe slightly slow) slide into full PTSD. It was amazingly full of feels for poor baby Steve. I just wanted to hug him for hours. Then I wanted to knock my knuckles on his hard head and tell him to start anyone who's real. But, some men will be men and view it as weakness. Like Steve did. I was teary as he tried to leave the tower. Finally, I thought, the others will see what's happening to him. How awful it's become. And they did. So, I am in this fretful emotional state and need to see Steve get better. I need to see his team, his friends, support him emotionally and physically. Please? I would really love the next chapter...
afan21 chapter 1 . 7/23
Hi, I recently came into the marvel movies fandom and my absolute favorite is Steve Rogers/Captain America. I love angst, hurt/comfort the most and you just fill those loves perfectly. Poor Steve! He doesn't trust the therapist because of old suspicions and fears from his time. And he has probably seen how men who were psychologically damaged during WWII ended up. You have written his fears, low self-esteem and self-worth issues so perfectly. Poor baby! Then he is kidnapped and wakes in a very similar situation to the original crash into the icy waters. Enough to send anyone into neurosis. Moving on to chapter two now...
tweetyviolet chapter 2 . 7/3
It was so intense tht I cried during the second part. You really captured the extremes of PTSD and the resultant reactions. Any chance you will update with part 3 ir are willibg to PM it to a faithful reader?
Oh my Atlanta was this a juicy little read!