Reviews for Now and Again
fariedragon chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
So sad it made me cry. (Grabs virtual tissue dabs eyes.) on a side note I love the Rise of the Guardians and Jack has to be my favorite.
Ms. Fairweather chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Love it! Absolutely marvelous!
POFP chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
This was a really good story it had me crying the whole way through and I need though virtual tissues
DancingAgain chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I love it3 Like I love every story of yours. Really but I can't review all,plus I'd always wrir the same stuff. But thanks for writing such great fanfics. They're the best I've ever read.
Sahba chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Oh my emotions ! I am crying again it was awesome
rmatri540 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I don't like to think about Gauis dieing but you did a great job in writing it. I love the way everything played out. Keep up the great work and keep writing. Think sequal.
Alligates chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
"Some of the things he said, Guinevere –what he's been through... I can't even..." NEITHER CAN I ARTHUR NEITHER CAN I
OH GOD WHHHWHHWHWHWAAJALDJGF

What is this alien liquid leaking from my eyes
It hurts
Everywhere

OH GOD I CAN'T IT'S TOO BROMANTIC AND ANGSTY AND FFFFFFFFFFFFFF
That was beautiful and perfect and I NEED TO HUG EVERYTHING
Caerfryddin chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
thanks for the virtual tissues, i'll be needing those now...*sobs*
Nebriniel Peredhil chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
It was amazing I needed more than a virtual tissue.
XxMerlingirlxx chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Omg I cried so hard and so much at this :( it's an amazing story and so glad it was all in on go and not some chapters that leave me there crying to myself about the un-numberable possibilities that could be the conclusion. Omg I can't control myself its like the Niagara Falls haha :,)
Banana chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Amazing! I really love how it was formatted an written and ahh, so sad but lovely ! :)
OMG chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
So many virtual tissues needed here! Please MORE!

and haha who hasnt fallen in love with Jack? I've fallen in love with another fictional character.. :(
MamzelleHermy chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
*take the virtual tissue*

Oh god. This story. I was really crying. I don't have enough words to express the absolute greatness of this. Really. The writing with past and present mixing was a genius idea and I love it! The emotionals scenes were obviously wonderful and I began crying the moment Gaius gave Merlin his ring. Oh god. I think your story is so much better than mine!

My upmost congratulations!
LFB72 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I always thought Merlin's mother or Gaius may have been in line for the firing squad in the series, it would have been an opportunity for Merlin to openly morn, but it never happened, so I'm glad you decided to tackle it and with such finesse.
I liked the way the story chopped and changed and thought it was clever to throw in a reveal, providing a whole can of emotional worms to deal with.
I liked your portrayal of Arthur, struggling with anger at the discovery of Merlin's magic, coupled with compassion for the friend who is so obviously broken and shell shocked Merlin and powerful warlock were also perfectly incongruent. Finally, I loved that happy ending!
bubzchoc chapter 1 . 3/6/2013