Reviews for Now and Again
Unterflieger chapter 1 . 3/10
Fuck you made me cry really really hard. I don't know who cried more, me or merlin. The problem is- I just watched 5x13 a hour ago and I can't quiet... Arthur... Oh god it's just too soon... Why didn't they... Why no happy ending?!
Any ways, u loved this, really!
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
QueenYoda chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Oh this was so sweet and heartfelt and truly heart breaking. The breaks in between where Arthur spoke to famous and Gwen only added fuel to the fire of grief, and I could just see at the end when he held merlin as something he would only do for him... Great work!
Juromuro chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Screw virtual tissues! I need a towel!
Linorien chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I might need one of those virtual tissues. I love how you wrote this and kept switching between flashbacks and current time.
Fai's smile chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Oh hell, I'm not crying something just got into my eye...
Huh that was strong and sad and depresing...and perfect.
fariedragon chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
So sad it made me cry. (Grabs virtual tissue dabs eyes.) on a side note I love the Rise of the Guardians and Jack has to be my favorite.
Ms. Fairweather chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Love it! Absolutely marvelous!
POFP chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
This was a really good story it had me crying the whole way through and I need though virtual tissues
tiffan chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I love it3 Like I love every story of yours. Really but I can't review all,plus I'd always wrir the same stuff. But thanks for writing such great fanfics. They're the best I've ever read.
Sahba chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Oh my emotions ! I am crying again it was awesome
rmatri540 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I don't like to think about Gauis dieing but you did a great job in writing it. I love the way everything played out. Keep up the great work and keep writing. Think sequal.
Alligates chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
"Some of the things he said, Guinevere –what he's been through... I can't even..." NEITHER CAN I ARTHUR NEITHER CAN I

What is this alien liquid leaking from my eyes
It hurts

That was beautiful and perfect and I NEED TO HUG EVERYTHING
Caerfryddin chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
thanks for the virtual tissues, i'll be needing those now...*sobs*
Nebriniel Peredhil chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
It was amazing I needed more than a virtual tissue.