Reviews for Great and Unfortunate Things
willsonny chapter 25 . 7/21/2014
Wow. What a great story.
lindsay22la chapter 25 . 6/16/2014
Wow. What a great story. I have been reading this all week, pacing myself to make it last. Your story and characters really swept me away. Thank you so much for this. Now, I'm off to read more of your work!
LittleMissMarie chapter 25 . 12/22/2013
Wow! What a fantiastic story. So glad to read a happy ending for Brian and Justin :) Loved it!
aprilhope chapter 25 . 12/17/2013
Fantastic fic!
(I didn't think Justin cared about being famous either. Thanks for that.)
livedays chapter 25 . 11/19/2013
This was one of the best B/J stories I ever read thank you
iCareAboutHim chapter 21 . 11/11/2013
I guess I can't imagine Brian not taking control of the "trick". It's not like him to be so vulnerable. And he certainly has every bit of self control. He fucks around not because he needs, but because he wants to. And he never tempted himself with kissing anyone after their commitment. So it's a bit hard imagining him not being able to restrain himself. He promised and he is Brian Kinney. That's more than enough for it to work.
iCareAboutHim chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
I hope Justin has more of a backbone and comes..
arakiss chapter 25 . 10/27/2013
Great work! 10x!
oak willow chapter 25 . 10/2/2013
This is the best post 513 fic I have ever read. Thank you for writing such a great story. I look forward to reading more of your excellent writing :)
hieme chapter 25 . 10/2/2013
It's a beautiful story, just what I needed after finishing season 5 ;) Thank you for writing this, stayed up all night to finish reading it
Guest chapter 25 . 8/31/2013
I very much liked this story. I have to admit there were slow parts that I had to struggle to want to finish reading, but overall a very good story. You did a fabulous job!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/31/2013
Another great chapter. I like the way you have brought this story to this culminating end.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/30/2013
I loved this chapter. I like the fact that Brian is beginning to come to terms that he is human, too, so to speak.
jerseybelle chapter 25 . 8/29/2013