Reviews for Hello
VeeIsMe chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Oh! Myyyyy.

I'll just ... I'll be in my bunk. Enjoying the thought of Vega. In a shower. Mmmmmmm.
MizDirected chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Hi there. You come highly recommended, so I thought I would take a look and yay! I've found someone else to read.

A moving little tribute to how much someone we've never met can touch our lives. And various other parts. :D But seriously, the sentiment, especially at the end was wonderful.

I have a tiny issue with the word 'this' in past tense. As in, stuck on this planet. To me it pulls close to present, but I know not everyone feels the same about the issue.

One thing I would suggest is taking a few of the spots like: "He could remember that moment so clearly. Her eyes were alight with life and the smile on her face was amazing."

... taking out the telling (the ebil be verbs) in favour of immersing us in James's experience of that moment. It just takes a little rewording, a little addition of his reactions and what his senses picked up in that moment. What did her voice sound like over the noise of the surrounding area? Did he catch her scent as she walked past? What does the life sparkling in her eyes look like to him? He's not a really flowery sort, but this IS the woman he adores, so a little imagery wouldn't go amiss.

I'm so glad I was introduced to your profile. I look forward to reading many more. Lovely work.
Reaper Rabbit chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I loved this story! It was hot and fun. I love your version of James.
Vorcha Girl chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
How did I not find this story earlier?

I love this James. Adore this James. Completely want to cuddle this James and tell him that everything is going to be alright no matter how bad it gets.

Samolfran chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Aww... Poor James has it bad! :)
Lovely smutty fic, good work!
chainline chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I hope there is more...
MoonSword1994 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I know this is a little late, but I really think your FemShep/Vega romance is a great idea, you should really run with the idea and see where it leads.
zulija chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Vega Vega, you naughty boy ;-)

Well, let's hope Shepard is alive after all so he can get to know her better. As a friend of course :-D

Nicely written, I enjoyed it :-)
Graceyn chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I come here to tiptoe into your works and I find SMUT. I'm shocked! And...not in the least bit offended, lol ;).

What did you think of Paragon Lost? For me it left a lot to be desired, and some of the canon inconsistencies were infuriating. But I'm a sucker for anime, scifi and Mass Effect - throw all three together and I can't help but enjoy it nonetheless.
Alpenwolf chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
My my, Vega, you have fallen in love with her at the first sight? And now you are/were haunted by her because you didn't use the chance to get to know her or at least to say hello to her? The past has the habit to come and haunt us ... but with her being alive again ... it will stop haunting you in the near future
CyanB chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
And yet they never let him be a LI.
Nicely done.
Jaeger Gipsy Danger chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Eleneri chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Whoa. That was... Whoa.

I always wondered if there was anything between Shepard and Vega. Very nicely done.