Reviews for A Hanyou Romance
Hikaridragonstail chapter 3 . 3/18
No kids? Awww to bad I was hoping there would be in this story. Keep up the good work.
thehoppinghippogryph chapter 22 . 3/9
I like the general thought behind this story however I am irked that there appears to be no underlying plot whatsoever. Furthermore, you tend to for lack of a better term, 'God-Mod' your characters especially the male protagonists such as Inuyasha and Sesshomaru. You make it impossible for them to have doubts or to not know something like the sex of the child or the fact that you changed the rules of how half demons are created. This is in no intended to be malicious , as I hope you are aware. I am, by the way, a freelance editor and would be more than happy to offer my services to go towards any current or future projects you may have for a small fee. Best of luck in your endeavors!
PolkaDotLily chapter 8 . 2/7
I don't know if anybody told you this but in the first sentence in chapter eight you used the word contempt, and the proper word is content.
Haneko Takahashi chapter 23 . 1/29
i love this story! 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10
Haneko Takahashi chapter 20 . 1/29
AHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL SESSHY LOST HIS ARM AGAIN...woah arm again looks like Armagedon... O_O
ThatCrazyGuyDownTheAlley chapter 24 . 1/15
*shakes Aozora* MAKE A FUCKIN SEQUEL! ASAP! ILL PAY YOU! PLEASE!
ThatCrazyGuyDownTheAlley chapter 12 . 1/15
*drool* Shooo. . . Gooooodddd
kakkn chapter 24 . 11/25/2013
Really good story! I enjoyed it a lot!
HelleBelle chapter 24 . 11/22/2013
This way a nice story...I was smiling from beginning to end
Lulu Bunni chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Hello there!
Thank you sooo much for this beautiful story! I just loved it!
The hole plot, the characters, the way you developed the things.
Even when i felt a Little bit of out of carácter in Kagome, i still liked it a lot,
mainly because i think that if she were to go under those kind of changes, well,
many things in her personality would change too.
I loved so so much how you imaginated the mating linkage, and the demeanour of Inuyasha and Kagome.
And also, the love story between Seshomaru and Rin! So cute!
So, thank you for sharing this story with us!
I've already marked it as one of my favorites!
Congrats! see you! be okay!
Byee!
Tenshiii77 chapter 14 . 10/21/2013
This is such a good story so far! I couldn't wait until the end to comment. Very nice! I shall enjoy reading the rest tonight. :)
Aozora12 chapter 24 . 10/14/2013
Come on! Do I seriously have to be the 100th reviewer for my OWN story?!
warriorwolf19keyblademaster chapter 20 . 9/21/2013
HELLOOOOO NURSE! Classic Animeniacs quote. You gotta love the Warner Brothers and there Warner sister, Dot.
Kerry chapter 24 . 9/13/2013
Hey, im a fan of this story and im also a person who loves to write as well. From one writer to another, it seems a bad spot to end..like its almost as if the story is only half finished. I say if you end it here it definately needs a sequal.

just some advise, but again its totally up to you.
good luck!
AlwaysRogue chapter 24 . 9/11/2013
I loovvee this story. though it is your choice to finish it or not. i personally would love to read more. I'm soo into it. it's crazy good :)