Reviews for A Hanyou Romance
misuky7 chapter 24 . 8/16
I adored this story. It was fangtastic. :3
DeathsQueen26 chapter 23 . 7/4
Lol! I've read this story i dont know how many times. LOL! It's rather good. Some mistakes but hey, no ones perfect. Winks...

Small overlook chapter 3 . 2/26
Uhhh this idea is nice n all but Kagome has the habit of instantly purifying the yoki of anything she touches
thebeastinsideusall chapter 23 . 11/9/2014
this was so entirely cute! i loved it!
glasses-chan chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Hm, a nice Inuyasha that is being sweet and not cursing? I like it.
kokoronagomu chapter 23 . 6/23/2014
great first story! you put a lot of thought and detail into the instincts and behaviors. i like that inuyasha grew up with greater responsibility. :) i was searching through archives looking for something good to read and found this! \o/

an anime/manga recommendation:
if you've never seen/read/heard of 'rurouni kenshin' i would like to recommend it. they've made a new live action movie that has been released internationally and it is really great (a live action adaptation of an anime series done right) and they've finished filming two more live action sequel movies that follow the next arc of the manga (to be released late this summer/early autumn)... they've released a new OVA series and a brand new/different manga story that the movie is partially based on.

if you copy/paste the following codes in the youtube search engine you can see a few of the trailers :

90ubrsSxrKc -subbed trailer.

yaLOPVAuJs4 -raw character profile trailers.

PvmcNKM-jEo -subbed first episode of the anime.

8qRFhP5PhMk -live action depiction of the dojo fight scene in the above episode.

a7HrF77Ewkg -the sneak preview for the next two sequel movies (the second option listed is subbed).

bAgmfGZbVrQ -the first official trailer for the sequel movies (subbed)

NCei4Vm1ZP8 -the latest trailer (subbed)

a pleasure,
kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
InuFanGoddess chapter 23 . 6/20/2014
...just Amazing...a loss for words :') just purely amazing speechless. Amazing...that's all can say, just...perfect :) A very big BIG thank you for writing such a story...very impressed. Truly amazing ;)
Godschildtweety chapter 23 . 6/14/2014
Really good
Alexis Bright chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Hey kiddo! I just started reading this story, and I like your story a mute mate. I just checked your bio and you have a lot of the same beliefs/likes that I do. Yes, Duck Dynasty rules and so does the Bible. Keep up the great work, you have me thoroughly entertained. X3

Alexis Bright
Hikaridragonstail chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
No kids? Awww to bad I was hoping there would be in this story. Keep up the good work.
thehoppinghippogryph chapter 22 . 3/9/2014
I like the general thought behind this story however I am irked that there appears to be no underlying plot whatsoever. Furthermore, you tend to for lack of a better term, 'God-Mod' your characters especially the male protagonists such as Inuyasha and Sesshomaru. You make it impossible for them to have doubts or to not know something like the sex of the child or the fact that you changed the rules of how half demons are created. This is in no intended to be malicious , as I hope you are aware. I am, by the way, a freelance editor and would be more than happy to offer my services to go towards any current or future projects you may have for a small fee. Best of luck in your endeavors!
PolkaDotLily chapter 8 . 2/7/2014
I don't know if anybody told you this but in the first sentence in chapter eight you used the word contempt, and the proper word is content.
Haneko Takahashi chapter 23 . 1/29/2014
i love this story! 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10
Haneko Takahashi chapter 20 . 1/29/2014
AHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL SESSHY LOST HIS ARM AGAIN...woah arm again looks like Armagedon... O_O