Reviews for Fifty-Six
EmmettRose chapter 24 . 4/14
Did he not give a name when he called Libby? And lo the fact he had burst into Jake's office the very day he went apeshit on Jessica? And what info on Bella's paperwork? she wasn't a member? If those recordings were found wouldn't they implicate them all? Since they had been the ones to take Jake out of the house the last time he was seen?

Reefed? I know it as part of a sail or to be high on pot so he reefed his jeans?

wow she doesn't go for much variety at all does she? same ole thing she done in Maine :\ The laying on the floor I totally don't get.

Wow,all they do is paly for sex? Never have tender moments. I don't like theat someone would choose to be submissive all the time. I like the fri nght to sunday afternoon and a wed nigh thrown in for good Measure This is the only part I truley didn't like about the story. Yes Bella is a Dom but not even Edward has had a loving non-sub relationship it sucks. Not to ever experience it would truly suck. I never get these relationships, I get that it makes the sexuel experince
EmmettRose chapter 23 . 4/14
OMG..I love this Bella! I m so glad I read that next chapter after I thought she was dead just to find out she wasn't because I would have missed this story and this Bella. I love a strong Bella! And Edward as a submissive wow! What a hunk of man that would never make him any less hot!
EmmettRose chapter 20 . 4/14
I thought she had to drink his blood as well as being bitten by him? I'm confused that's what it said in Chapter 3 or 4?
EmmettRose chapter 18 . 4/14
If Bella had to fly home the day after she met Edward how could he know what vehicle she drove to tell her brother?
Edward's Shadow chapter 13 . 4/13
Poor Edward. I hope she was just changed and her brother has no idea?
EmmettRose chapter 13 . 4/13
Ugh. Not an HEA I wish you would state this at the beginning. :( I don't do NON-HEA
Edward's Shadow chapter 12 . 4/13
I say screw Carlisle. Edward explained it all they all keep it confidential. Edward is better off on his own id he has to do every little thing he is told. Being a "vegetarian" and appearing good in public should be good enough.
Edward's Shadow chapter 11 . 4/13
Wow, Carlisle is a jerk. Live with me or I kill you. He should have known before Edward that she was his singer. As soon as he changed and couldn't stop thinking about her. Makes me want to bitch slap Carlisle myself.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 27 . 4/12
Great story. I honestly loved it. While I love a dominant Edward, I find I actually liked this submissive Edward very much.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 26 . 4/12
I know the voting period is long passed, but I think that a modified collar and leash that aren't visible, for the vanilla in attendance, would be just fine. :-)
SarcasticBimbo chapter 23 . 4/12
THAT. WAS. AWESOME!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 21 . 4/12
Love it. Great chapter. I hope she BATHES in Jake's blood.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 20 . 4/12
OMG, this chapter was so good!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 18 . 4/12
Love the APOV. I hope Jake doesn't kill Bella.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 17 . 4/12
Please tell me this has a HEA. I'm gonna seriously bum out if it doesn't. :-)