Reviews for The Devil's Portrait
jambee chapter 9 . 10/18/2014
This was good. I liked all the slightly different rolls our usual character s played.
SagenWarrior chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
great fic, hope to see more.
RedRoset chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
Nuuuuuuu! I was expecting some kinky stuff with Usami and Misaki! Damn it all! *sulks in a corner*
Btw, I love this fanfiction so far! Good job! -
Cazz58wolf chapter 9 . 6/4/2014
I loved this chapter! Can't wait till the next one! :)
loved to read a scene where Misaki been put into one of Akihito boy's love novels one of my favorite parts in the anime
Butterfree chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
I'm really starting to like Shinobu's role in this story. He started out as an impatient brat and goes on as one, but shows that he's somewhat the only other model who cares about Misaki at least a little. He's consistent, I guess is what I want to say. Can't wait to see what Sumi decides to do.

Queenie
hollowfreak chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
I was so excited for this update! I loved this new chapter! Can't wait till the next one!
Talvi chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
I just read the whole story in one go, and liked it a lot! I really enjoy the way you've portrayed Akihiko: angry. grumpy, mean bastard. I keep expecting for him to realize Misaki's good points and mellow a little (but only when Misaki is around). The thought of Misaki being a model was a little funny at first, what with his (lack of) height and all. Style-wise, I think your writing is good and easy to read, but there's still something that irritates me just a little: sometimes the hair and eye colours tend to be descibed a little too excessively (after all, we already know them). Or that you use them or other adjectives as subjects, like "the silver-haired did this" or "the younger said that". It's okay once in a while, but when you start to notice it, it's too much (for me). What's wrong with using their names? Anyway, the idea is interesting and works surprisingly well, thanks for writing this and keep up the good work!
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
Haha, right Sumi, you're just being one of those people who are 'not really who they are' xD I just hope he won't do anything to poor little Misaki; it's not like he's done anything wrong.
Well, it looks like Akihiko is still a bastard...
Thanks for the update! :D
Risque Tendencies chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
"Not like me at all" my ass, Sumi.

Good thing Miyagi showed up or else there went someone's fun for the day.

Aki is being a royal jerkface right now. Don't like him.

Also, where is Asahina to rein in Isaka? LOL. It's scary to think he's allowed to run wild.
ChibiGaia chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
OH WOW THAT CLIFFHANGER. I cannot wait to read this 'utter and complete chaos' you said that will be in the hotel.
Dragon's Flame of Life chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
AIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE! 3 I really want to know what is going to happen next! So I hope you update soon! :D
cynthia2012 chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
Thank you very much for writing & updating this even though you said you barely have any time! I just want you to know you're doing a fantastic job! I am looking forward to the next update!
darkblue91 chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
Love it XD
ILOVEGAARA chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
Awesome story can't wait for the next update.
Kairenayui chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
Yes! Usagi is behind in the wonderment of Misaki Takahashi. Can't wait to him notice more details about Misaki. Thanks for the update. Can't wait to read more.