Reviews for Just a Chance
J

Pl
Alto
TiffDizzle chapter 14 . 4/7/2013
Break her face Ava, BREAK IT! Hey you could always have the cast party and like Tiffany could 'accidentally' trip Meg so she falls face-first into the cake or something! Haha, great chapter but poor Ava. Aww but Carlos brought her flowers to work :) Eat shit and die Meg! :P
SeraphinaCruz chapter 14 . 4/7/2013
That stupid cow is so upto something. But in any case this chapter was cute :) I love how he just randomly brought her flowers :D
Emy.Elle chapter 14 . 4/7/2013
smut and slash are easy - you just need the practice *winky-pooh*
sexual racism - i like it..i love it - no wait - even better i LOKE it :))))))
oh man! i shall deffo like to get my hands on meg while having a nice little HOT branding iron in the form a dick conveniently lying around..ya kno..nothing violent or against her..yeah..ya kno..just innocently SHOVE IT IN HER MUG...like casually..yeah..that could work..HMPH!
SHY chapter 14 . 4/6/2013
Bitch needs to back the fuck up. then she needs a swift punch to the gut and a roundhouse kick to the face, while wearing high heels.
am4muzik chapter 14 . 4/6/2013
DIS BITCH NEEDS TA GO. IMMA SLAP HER TO CHINA. I hate those kinds of girls who never notice a guy until he has a girlfriend -.- Like, he's taken honey! Find a new boy toy. Jeez. I don't like this chick. At ALL!
But this was really well written. I love Tiffany's "descriptions" of Kendall ;)
kachilee07 chapter 14 . 4/6/2013
WHOA. Bitch alert! GIRL NEEDS TO BACK OFF.
Like man. That's some serious bold shit right there. Who would say those things in front of his girlfriend? CRAZY DELUSIONAL BITCHES, THAT'S WHO.
Not gonna lie though...I did lol at some of the things she said. I couldn't help it! I was like Tiff...trying to hold it back but I just couldn't!
I would tear her a new one. Girl would be in so much damn trouble if it was me. Like, I would set her hair on fire.
Ava needs to take this chick DOWN before she tries anything!
henderson1993 chapter 13 . 4/6/2013
Haye love, this chapter waa alsum. U did really good for ur 1st time in chapter 12 it turned out really well. I hope u keep writing this story, im loving it.
SeraphinaCruz chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
I love this! Carlos is probably my favourite of the guys, and I love the way you write him in this fic :) Ava is pretty damn awesome too :D
kachilee07 chapter 13 . 3/27/2013
Ahahahaha. I LOVE how the guys continually pick on Kendall (does that make me mean? Lol). But it's hilarious.
Tiff showed up! And immediately eyes Kendall. Hmmm...I wonder why. :P
I love that Ava totally just left her there alone with the three guys. Hey wait...can that happen to me? Because I would totally NOT mind being stuck with the three of them. I'm pretty sure we could figure out something to do. ;)
Whoa. What's up with this Meg chick? What happened between her and Ava? I NEED ANSWERS.
Emy.Elle chapter 13 . 3/27/2013
dude! HOURS? come on! smut is easy :)) crazy insane plans are hard :))

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the shout out. you make me happy. THANK YOU!

hey who the fuck is Alice..errr Meg..? what's she up to? i just got a cold chill down mah spine from her..hmmm
TiffDizzle chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
Awwe snap, I see you brought some drama in the name of Meg *narrows my eyes* Lol bitch better watch it before Ava's friend Tiff goes ghetto on her ass! I totally smell tension. Umm wow Tiffany, that name seems to be popping up in a lot of your stories... I like it though hehe. Ahh my fave part has to be Ava talking about how her blonde friend would have no problem staying with the other three guys haha ;). But whoa, I sense a catfight coming soon, I so can NOT wait for that!
am4muzik chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
HA! I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE...Huh, Okay Then. I like that. It's cute. How is it that you manage to make me love every single couple you put together, huh? They're just so...PERFECT! Now...VERY curious about this Meg chick. I suppose shit's about to go down? XD Very cute chapter!
paumichyy chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
wonder what is the reason ava hates her!
Shy chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
"Yeah, yeah, shut up you still have no game." awww kendall! honey don't worry about that.

And this chick did something to Ava, but what