Reviews for Interference
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Oh, I'm always for follow up chapters from you :-) Loved that second turn on the episode nearly as much as the first, and I especially appreciated Sam's POV here. It's a comforting thought that Castiel would still watch out for his (still!) friend and that he's hellbent (so to say) on doing anything for a better outcome. The only thing I don't like (but that's not your fault, it's the show that painted that old-fashioned image of Dean) is a Dean who's unable to change his view of life or his view of his own value, because there were times when I was certain he HAS changed, and why wouldn't he, there's nothing worse than a person who's consuming everything life is throwing at him without ever changing... the thought makes me sad.

Uff, who has written a novel here :-) Sorry.
I'm looking forward to the next chapter, as always.

Hugs
Kate
gr8read chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I like the last line the best.
Such a powerful statement. In fact there is an interesting sense of 'force' throughout the whole story. Which, wow, how do you do that in such a short story?
Fantastic writing as usual.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Ooh! I like your take on this. Poor Dean may not feel allowed to rest until he's dead and it might be making honorable death an attractive action.
Hundley chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I don't think you need a follow-up chapter. This one said it all. I am not happy at all about Sam getting all the mytharc again, but you came up with a viable reason that is kind of sweet...having Dean's friend look out for him. Thanks for sharing.
Sharlot chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Well, that's more logical to me than a Purgatory-surviving badass dropping his weapon. :P Interesting concept! Thanks D!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Ah now that's an interesting concept!
Hadn't considered that but can see some logic in it.
"leaving the younger Winchester speechless to stand helplessly and gaze upon the space his brother had occupied." that's a powerful and emotive phrase.
Liked it :0)