Reviews for Perfect SOLDIER
Team Wingless chapter 1 . 4/16
"No, Angeal was the worst of them all! He spouted so much philosophy his own student killed him just to shut him up!"

Selene Dreamwalker chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Oh. Well, damn. I actually have nothing to say. This makes perfect sense, and thank you for this thought provoking tidbit. *curtseys*
Project Hypocrisy chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Bam. That's all I have to say. I love these little pieces discussing characters' interactions and intentions; and this is one of the best. Kodos, mon ami!
seaweed chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
philosophical drunk Reno should make more appearances!
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Well, yeah. I kinda agree with Reno's (author's) assessment. After all Angeal was e "perfect SOLDIER" when everything was fine. Cloud and Zack? they became that after going through shit and having their world (especially Cloud's) shattered time and again on their ridiculously hair-styled heads.
miarath chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I guess you got a point there, but scared people tend to make decisions they wouldn't under normal conditions. I guess Angeal took it hardest to deal with what Shinra truly was about; with all his believes of honour and pride.
ShivaVixen chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
A scary thought . . .
Circle of Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I've re-read this one shot a couple of times. While I had an initial hard time understand the motivations of different characters during the game play and through the writing of others, I still think you've shared something unique. I've never actually considered the affects different types of actions might have had...

I guess this helps put that into perspective.

I hope to see other fics and chapters from you soon. :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
This was alright until the Crisis Core bullshit came up.
Awen Sofer chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
That was amazing! I love a philosophical, intelligent, thoughtful Reno. He should get drunk more often so he wouldn't be a total dork. Looking forward to reading more.
LunaNyx chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Well, I can now say I kinda sorta agree with something Reno thinks (fanfiction or not). As much as I like Angeal, my heart broke for Zack at that point in the game. This story was well written and a very nice "slice of life" story. I look forward to seeing more from you. :)