Reviews for Perfect SOLDIER
Fuck man, just...fuck.
Noradin chapter 1 . 8/3
All too true...
SonWuKong66 chapter 1 . 7/28
I love this idea maybe you can do this kind of thing with other people and different stories about the old firsts and maybe some OC's that died stupidly not just soldiers but Turks as well
...short, but deep.

And very, very true
~Synthia
silverheartlugia2000 chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Ouch that last part... God damn Reno looks too much like Axel, it doesn't help that they have the same voice actors, XD after finally watching the movie a while ago I finally understand why the two are often related in kingdom hearts aus
Team Wingless chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
"No, Angeal was the worst of them all! He spouted so much philosophy his own student killed him just to shut him up!"

Tehehe.
Selene Dreamwalker chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Oh. Well, damn. I actually have nothing to say. This makes perfect sense, and thank you for this thought provoking tidbit. *curtseys*
Project Hypocrisy chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Bam. That's all I have to say. I love these little pieces discussing characters' interactions and intentions; and this is one of the best. Kodos, mon ami!
seaweed chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
philosophical drunk Reno should make more appearances!
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Well, yeah. I kinda agree with Reno's (author's) assessment. After all Angeal was e "perfect SOLDIER" when everything was fine. Cloud and Zack? they became that after going through shit and having their world (especially Cloud's) shattered time and again on their ridiculously hair-styled heads.
miarath chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I guess you got a point there, but scared people tend to make decisions they wouldn't under normal conditions. I guess Angeal took it hardest to deal with what Shinra truly was about; with all his believes of honour and pride.
ShivaVixen chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
A scary thought . . .
Circle of Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I've re-read this one shot a couple of times. While I had an initial hard time understand the motivations of different characters during the game play and through the writing of others, I still think you've shared something unique. I've never actually considered the affects different types of actions might have had...

I guess this helps put that into perspective.

I hope to see other fics and chapters from you soon. :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
This was alright until the Crisis Core bullshit came up.
Awen Sofer chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
That was amazing! I love a philosophical, intelligent, thoughtful Reno. He should get drunk more often so he wouldn't be a total dork. Looking forward to reading more.