Reviews for Rubble
safine chapter 1 . 2/26
you really have a knack with words! I love how well you know their thoughts and actions and express them for us to read! This is your best bat/cat fic yet (my opinion, but I am sure people will agree with me)
richan.taka chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Love it
kidstandout chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
steamy.. nice one bro
wondergirl257 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
That was such a wonderfully written Story best batcat ive ever read
Ryan2212 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Fucking awespme BMCW story! I've read all your stories so far. You should write a multi-chapter fic with these two.
t'mare chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
WOW! Love your stories!
littlesnipper chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I love it, please write a sequel to this and please make it a happy ending since they both so rarely get any happiness together since the creation of Batman.
Luke chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Please make more of these two
guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Smut with plot?! AWESOME, you rock! I hope to see a follow-up (or more) of this story. Too good to just let it rest.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
So, I don't usually review on smutty works, mostly because I don't really see the point, but I just had to let you know that this was an amazing story. The review is actually for the whole "series" but this is the last one, so I'll put it here. This was so good, not just the characters or the smutty parts, but the story behind it. It was so well written, too. If felt like the characters, not just two random people with names picked out of another story, and the end almost made me cry (granted its 6:55 on a Wednesday morning, but it still counts). I just wanted to say, YEA YOU!
theroguebirdy chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Please do another story! I love the way you write Bruce and Selina :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
excellent I enjoyed it!
Anon chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Definitely like the backstory and the emotions in this one. Super hot.
nogood4me chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I love this series that you're doing. "Scar" was my favorite until this came long! You did a really, really great job with this one.
CMU chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Beautifull. There is no other word for it.