Reviews for Personals
Guest chapter 5 . 1/6/2017
Nice! The last chapter is so long I would've split it into at least three, but it is a great story with plenty of twists.
Lloyd RPGFan chapter 5 . 1/29/2015
Very nice! This is easily one of the best collaboratively written stories in the JL section. Though it might have been easier to read if this chapter had been broken into three or four chapters.

Anyway, my favorite moments were the battle against Heracles, especially its conclusion, and the "romance" between Artemis and Lobo.
BruDia chapter 2 . 1/20/2015
Sorry but again to remind you from last chapter wonder woman's height is between 6'0" and 6'1"
Uhh! Where are you getting the information from? Its a bit kind of wrong as also batman's age was around mid thirties!like 34 to 35!
Well now the chapters have been already been written then I doesn't matter!
BruDia chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Uhh!no no you are completely wrong in the starting batman's height is between 6'3 and 6'4
Lumichamomilla chapter 5 . 1/19/2015
Woah, that was a pretty epic chapter and I'm sure to hate my alarm tomorrow morning but it was worth it!
You guys have an amazing amount of DC knowledge between you, it was great to see so many characters - I confess I had to look a few up.
I loved all the crazy Greek Gods action, and the multiverse stuff that Donna touched on.
But I have to say the thing that was most enjoyable was the wacky humour sprinkled liberally. I have no idea how a fic about online dating got so, well, big - but I'm glad it did.
Thanks for sharing :)
Angry lil' elf chapter 5 . 1/19/2015
ah, an update, good I've been waiting for a while now. I do have an idea for a dating profile for Shining Knight and here it is below:

Name: Sir Justin/Shining Knight

Age: 25

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 195 lbs (220 if I'm wearing my armour)

Race: human

Hair colour: blonde

Eye colour: brown

About me:

I was once a knight in King Arthur's court in Camelot until it fell to Morgan Le Fay, no thanks to Jason Blood. I was then frozen under a mountain of snow until I was revived in this century and continue to fight for the weak and helpless and bring honour and chivalry back in this unforgiving age. Vigilante tells me that I should tell everyone what I like, I like reading Shakespeare's works as well Tolkien's and J.K Rowling's Harry Potter series and I also like watching the Transformer series as Optimus Prime reminds me of King Arthur himself. I also enjoy doing physical exercise such as swordfighting and fencing as well as other sword fighting styles, I also enjoy going for rides on my horse Winged Victory and Green Arrow has said that women love horses.

What I'm seeking:
I wish to meet someone who shares similar interests to mine and enjoys helping and defending those who cannot defend themselves from evil. I do not seek carnal pleasures right away as I am as some people would say 'a third date' person and I wish to save myself for the right woman.

That is all I can think of at this moment in time, so I shall leave this here for any woman who is interested in courting me.

(Edit from Vigilante: Sir Justin also likes his girls to be kinky in the sack, such as dressin' up or being spanked! You'll never catch me Justin!)
Ryan2212 chapter 5 . 1/19/2015
Great finish to an awesome story. I loved learning about some of the other pairings beside bmww (although bmww is my favorite). Do you ever think about doing a story about aquaman and mera? There are a huge lack of stories focused on them. Also one shot with flash/fire would be cool as well. Keep up the great writing!
Delta808th chapter 5 . 1/19/2015
Awww man I was hoping for Nightwing and Troia, but I guess there is still some room for future possibilities still. I still can't get the idea of Lobo and Artemis, but I guess it would make sense in a passion like relationship. Good job writers hope to read more stories in the future.

Delta808th
Lumichamomilla chapter 4 . 1/16/2015
I love this fic! It's absolutely hysterical, and it seems an absurd yet wonderful plot is emerging from the hilarious chaos. I hope you all update soon, can't wait!
LOTSlover chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
This fic is EPIC AWESOME! I so hope you guys finish this someday b/c it is too amazing to just leave us all hanging like this! I was laughing so hard at times and definitely loving the BM/WW moments!

PLEASE update! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
Batman is 6feet 2
1Reader chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
I love your story so far! Please update! Consider putting a little HG/GL in too...
lostmoonspell chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Gender: Batman
Race: Batman

AhahhahahhahHhah I'm dead ️
Ryan2212 chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
This is really fun. I wish there was more.
E chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
Keep going! It's soooo good!