Reviews for Defenestration
Hell Jashin chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
"Me" literally is the correct form as opposed to "I."
Pride.Lucifer chapter 6 . 5/10/2014
Great story! I can't wait for the next chapter but it's been a while. Are you going to give up? Please don't, I really do love this story. It'ld be such a loss. This story has too much potential, so please :) I'll be waiting.
Earl Grey and Co chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
This story is awesome, i nEED MORE, PLeASE UPDATE!
xCielx3 chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
Ahaha! I've made it to the review party! x3 Just ignore the... extemely... overdue appearance. But I promised a review, so here I am. Right here. Mhm. So close you can almost taste it.

No, that's just creepy. Haha, lalala, never miiind I love this chapter- I read it again because I abandoned my potential review when I read the chapter all those days ago. My mind packed his bags and left me standing in the rain, without a pencil. But it's all good, your chapters are timeless, even when my watch is working c:
CrAzZiE bAtT chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
UPDATE PLEEEEASE! I really REALLY want to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
PLEEEEEEASE UPDATE. This fanfiction is so good I want more plz
thisgirldanielle chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
Guest chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
*laughing* oh my god, Ciel is just so adorable! And I just love this! Please update soon you wonderful writer!
Shiona Acitiu chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
I do so love it!I hope to see more had me laughing.I still think Alois wants Ceil or something to do with him...Update soon, please!
QW chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I had to read this because the title was my favorite word of all time.
Sacrificing-Satan chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS CHAPTER SINCE FOREVER, BBY. I'M SO GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK. *attempts to hide all the flags and banners I made based off this fanfic*

ANYWHORE...
Do you have a permit for all of that hilarious stuff, ma'am?

Also, I'm predicting some cute future dates. Am I right?
CLLMichaelis chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
Hurry with the next update! Haha I love the banters ciel has with alois and Sebastian
Deathstarling556 chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
Hahahahahaha best chapter thus far! This is awesome! You posted it just before my birthday! _
Rainbowlalaland chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
Wow, thats what I have to say. This is a great chapter! There wasn't much fluf between Sebastian and Ciel, but I'm over that. The chapter was well written and I all together loved it. Tons!

Looking forward to chapter 7!
GarryxMrChairFan chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
I managed to read the manga between the last chapter and this, and I now know who everyone is. I feel so special. :D

I've also developed pairing preferences since then. Like WillxRon. I don't think they were on my OTP radar until recently. I love Ronnie, he's so adorable. Not that you have to even hint at them, but they're so cute together. Mostly because I'm not a Grelliam shipper. But whatever!

It's funny that I was thinking about this fic the other day and wondering if there was going to be an update, and BAM! Updated. I really like this fic. It's obvious a lot of thought goes into Ciel's musings, and I like to think through them with him. I would like some SebaCiel fluff sometime soon. Like, an accidental-on-purpose kiss or something. Best couple ever. :D