Reviews for Scream
P chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Do you want to destroy me? :,( This was soul-crushing. Fantastically written, but I think I'll have to go read at least ten fluffy happy fics to fell better.
You're an amazing writer, though.
cannibal corncob chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Good oneshot. Yes, Bright Eyes is an amazing song. I first heard it in one of my favorite childhood movies, Water Ship Down. It fits Lily perfectly.
meldahlie chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I usually avoid Snape/Lily tales like the plague, but since you've gamely ventured into my OC-infested realms, here am I! In fact, here am I for a second read, since this fic practically knocked me out with the bulk mass of raw emotion when I first read it. I think you need MUCH stronger warnings for dangerous levels of angst!
Two little points: firstly, I kind of got the impression in DH that Dumbledore's mention of Harry's eyes was the first Snape ever heard of them, but I guess that's open to interpretation, also I don't know if you're writing movie-verse. Secondly, on the windy hilltop we saw the first of the "best" of Snape, the point at which Dumbledore's disgust makes Sev see his selfishness and say 'Hide them all then, keep them safe, for her.' At that point, he asks to have his personal enemy protected because the girl he loves, loves the enemy. I know he wouldn't keep this up all the time, but perhaps some of this internal character conflict between good!Snape and selfish!Snape could have been brought out here?
HOWEVER, nit-picking now over, for a representation of sheer, overwhelming emotion, this is good, and I bet it left you drained! I liked the five slow steps he took, back through the past and the choices by himself that had led here, also the way you used the outdoor scenery to set the mood at the start. I think a better shot at the 'hundred years of misery' Snape lived through that Halloween could probably only be done by someone who had done so, and I hope nobody reading this fic ever does!
Awesome Mr.L chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I love this fanfic, I've read about ten pages of original Harry Potter in my life and yet I love this because I didn't get bored. You seem to be better than Joanne Rowling herself, and so good that you can make someone go from not even liking Harry Potter to absolutely loving it. I bow down to your literary gift.
Toodleoo chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Ah, this is great! There's a selfish streak to Snape that a lot of Snape fans don't want to deal with... especially younger Snape, who is willing to make sacrifices for Lily, but not James and Harry. Your last line here is perfect.
yuuram2fangirl chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Sorry for not reviewing. It is quiet hard to review with the tab. So I just follow stories. Anyways I really really loved this story! I mean this is exactly what I think Snape's reaction would've been if he saw Lily did.

I would love to think that Snape had enough common sense to know that even if Lily was alive, she would not 'skip towards the sunset' with him. Afterall, her husband and child would be dead. But then, it is true. He would think the same as you have written.

I am curious for more stories. I often wonder what would Lily say if she came to the future for a short while just after Harry defeated Voldemort and found out about what Snare had done. Can you make a fic like that?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
gr8 story, looking forwards to reading more!
Kht chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
you write really good stories 0.0 just been re-reading them
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
*sniffles* noooooo this is too much! *sobs* you're an amazing writer – I've probably already said that, but you are :-)
idontfrickenwriteanymorecaboos chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
It's quite nice to see a well written HP fic. Well done.
hinkypuff chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
:DD You're an AMAZING writer, you really are. Bright Eyes made me bawl.
I loved it. I'm hardcore with Snily. It was absolutely fantastic, the usage of emotion really got to me.
Viridianna chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Beautiful and sad, but I loved it. Five...Four...Three...Two...One. My favourite part :))
xxInNirvanaStay chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Oh wow! Another brilliantly written one-shot! You've captured Severus's emotions so wonderfully! I especially loved that "five ... four ... three ..." part! That part was particularly creative - well done! Another scene that I really liked was when Severus saw Harry for the first time and irony of Lily's flesh and blood having his enemy's face and the only feature of Lily's were the eyes which he couldn't bear to look at.
The only part that I had a problem with was when you said that Severus visited their house a year ago - personally, I don't think that he would have ever gone to their house and if he had to meet Lily, he'd have met her outside somewhere. Also, wouldn't "He saw the green flash of light" be better as "He saw the flash of green light"? But that's just me and anyway it's not a grammatical mistake and so it doesn't really make a difference!
FandaticForeverAndAlways chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Wow! I now understand why you didn't find this particular part in Always not emotional enough. :P Ha ha. This was detailed and spoke of Severus' emotion too well! I loved how you described, "" That has got to be my favorite part. Your writing was perfect, I didn't see any errors and and the flow was too!
I also liked the last part, very touching. Poor Severus, if only he had made different choices, right? But then he wouldn't be loved so much as now.
Well, wonderful story! I'm glad I read this despite feeling sad.
Good job! :)
unspeakable49 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This was brilliant! Really well-written and perfect in every way. The only negative I can really come up with is that you mentioned Snape visiting the house a year ago or something. I don't think that would have happened. Even if Lily and Snape did meet up, it would probably have been outside somewhere. But yeah. Small detail, really has no significance. It was amazing! :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »