Reviews for Dark Attraction
Guest chapter 11 . 11/29/2014
Ohh I liked it!
NOELLE SULLIVAN
RevDorothyL chapter 11 . 8/28/2014
Just re-read this fic in its entirety over on N-S, and I had to add my plea to the other reviewers here, hoping you'll be inspired to continue and finish this irresistible, complex, honest fic.
Analena chapter 11 . 8/20/2014
I really enjoyed this story, as I think Chloe and Lex are a great match for one another.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who wishes that Chloe and Lex had gotten together during the series, instead of (like nearly every other male) drooling after that waste of space, Lana.
Anyway, is there any chance, that you are going to continue with this story?
It would be fun to see Chloe's reaction if and when she found out just how soon Lex got back control over his own body.
babyshan211 chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
I'm really loving this story. Is their any chance you will continue it?
sharonpijl chapter 11 . 6/30/2014
This story is really interesting, and i hope you update it soon! :)
kabou chapter 11 . 6/9/2014
Hi, i really love this story, i hope you plan to finish it?
RavenTheQueen chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
M hoping for Zod to come back but m also in love with Lex so can't wait for what u have planned on writing! :)
RavenTheQueen chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
Love it...I want more of Zod and Chloe! I also love Chlex!
RavenTheQueen chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
I have always hated Lana and still do. So I'm ok if u want to bash Lana...:) N E ways good chappie! I love the lemons especially the ones in lex's office!
RavenTheQueen chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
M loving the Lemons! Very sweet and bitter! Ummm...When will Zod be back? Coz I just love him and his darkness...;)
RavenTheQueen chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
Definitely loving this fic i mean the sex is just tooooooo GREAT! hahahaha m really enjoying your fic! Thanks and please don't stop writing!
RavenTheQueen chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
I really like this Zod with Chloe! I hope he doesn't go away!
RavenTheQueen chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Awesome...never read a lex and chloe fic before...M hooked now!
chlodlover101 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
oh man! i just love the sex when it comes to zod! n i hope u will continue to write more about them!
chlodlover101 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
oh man! i just love the sex when it comes to zod!