Reviews for Dark Attraction
chlodlover101 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
oh man! i just love the sex when it comes to zod! n i hope u will continue to write more about them!
chlodlover101 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
oh man! i just love the sex when it comes to zod!
chrisrose chapter 11 . 11/28/2013
This is certainly a darker story than I usually read...but I couldn't resist! I was intrigued to see someone attempting to write a Chlex story set in these later seasons when Chlex seems so impossible (I usually stick to fics set in seasons 1-3)... but you've made it plausible and kept them both in character, which is amazing! I can't help hoping Chloe forgives Lex if/when she finds out he's been manipulating her... even though she probably shouldn't. But he really cares about her! Even though he went about things in a rather warped way. But how could he have faith that she'd want to stay/could ever love him, after everything in his/their history says otherwise? Yes, you've done a great job writing Lex, helping us understand his point of view, and portraying him as complex and sympathetic despite some questionable behavior. Hey, at least he's not as evil as Zod though. :P
Jessicakadie chapter 11 . 11/14/2013
Okay, I'm mainly a Chollie fan (*cough* and I'm "patiently" waiting for the last chapter of Money Can't Buy Love *cough*) but I'm also a big Chlexer, and honestly this is probably my favorite Chlex story ever on fanfiction. I absolutely love what you've written so far, and would be so psyched if you could update this story sometime. I know, I'm very demanding. But I blame you, you're writing is too damn good :)
foxyglee chapter 11 . 11/12/2013
thank you for writing this story. I love it, the complex nature of Lex has been caputured beautifully. Although he goes about things in what is probably not the right way, you can't help rooting for him to succeed.

As for Chloe, that girl is a magnet for hotness! I love her paired with Ollie and even Clark but Chlex is by far my favorite! I hope you continue the story, if not thank you for what you have done so far!
emma chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
yo when write the next chapter? I think have and exciting story.
Kawells chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
Please please finish this story it's so good!
TherSia chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
omg! So many lemons! Can't say I hate it. I feel it's abit too much in the beginning. Like all chaps contain of sex and not much od story line. But when lex came back and made it known to Chloe, there's more story line and I LOVE IT! I love manipulating Lex.
Please please update.
Sigrid Martell chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
Oh Chloe! When will the pregnancy kick in? Please update soon!
Sigrid Martell chapter 10 . 6/29/2013
OOHHHHHH CLARK! He should be with Lois!
Sigrid Martell chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
Who is Gina Graves? She sounds like a witch!
Sigrid Martell chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
Yea! Another great chapter!
Sigrid Martell chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
Oh poor Lex! Poor Chloe! I think Clark has feelings for Chloe...?
Sigrid Martell chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
:) Man that was a really great chapter!
Sigrid Martell chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
:) Great chapter but will Zod return? I totally hate Lana!
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »