Reviews for Digimon Fusion Movie: The Return of Mutalior
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
Nice ending! Davis and Willis save Kokomon. Imperialdramon makes the scene! Glad Kokomon didn't have to die like in the Digimon movie. )

The D3s and BanchoLeomon manage to get out with the other prisoners. Mutalior finally gets his thanks to Omega X and Metalla X's team efforts! And boom goes the Big Ghetti Star!

Heh, Willis, you sly devil. Sneaking a kiss to Kari and Yolei. I lol'ed at Tai and Davis' reactions. Funny stuff.

Ah, fun movie fic, K. Oooh, next is Yagami the Legendary Ascendant? Nice. Can't wait for the release! :D
JNaegi chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
So all in all the conflicts with Mutalior comes to an end. His body couldn't contain the powers of Omega X and Mettla X and the big ship goes boom. Willis and Davis digimon are able to save Kokomon in the end.

Bancholeomon and Keke and the crew get out of the ship as well with no lasting injuries and can go back to training and achieve that Ascendant status.

Always good to see Willis sneak a kiss off of Kairi and Yolei. While Tai and Davis' reactions are expected Ken looked calm throughout the matter. It's like he' thinking 'I know you'd never leave me! So have your fun.'

Anyway good movie. Yagami will be the next fic huh? That takes place before the battle with Virus right? Should be tight!

Later!
Chaosblazer chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Nice ending, the 02 group purifies Kokomon without killing him which was nice, while Omega X and Metella X take down and destroying the big ghetti star before thier friends got dissected was good as well.

I'm amazed you were able to compress it down to four chapters yet still make it impressive, detailed and complete, that's awsome_ Looking forward to the next fic with Yagami as well as more DoC, keep it up
supergoku1987 chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Good ending for the movie fic. Liked seeing the golden armor digimon in action. kokmon is saved for good. Omega x and Metalla x kick mutalior's ass. the spira planet is saved. All around this was some good stuff.

Liked the bit of Omega x using Super Terra beam and Yamato crushing the ghetti star's chip. Also like willis sneaking in some kisses. beat davis was ready to kick his ass lol. nice mutalior sequel. can't wait for the yagami movie, man. keep up the movies.
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Sorry, sorry for the delay. Ah, I'll make this a quickie.

Wow, Mutalior is going all out and stacking the odds against those two. Glad Metalla X saved Omega X and declared no one can take his previous rival's life but him. Awww, how sweet, Yamato. And just when one Metal Mutalior wasn't enough, 1,000 of 'em got the job done. Talk about overcompensating, lol. XD

Keke and BanchoLeomon are in deep crap now. If our Ascendant rivals barely beat one, they're screwed. :P

Yay, Magnamon and Rapidmon are in action thanks to the Golden Digieggs. Glad to see Seraphimon and Magnadramon actually fight and not get taken out like they did in the Digimon Movie. Yep, this battle with Cherubimon's coming to an end.

And this movie's winding down soon. The conflict with Mutalior's about to end. Laters!
supergoku1987 chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
So we got 1000 metal mutaliors? Damn, does take me back to the army of metal coolers running down at goku and vegeta. Omega x and Metalla x put up a good fight (nice nods to that matrix reloaded burley brawl, that scene kicks ass). and cool to see the golden digi eggs being used. Hope they can save kokomon and remove that virus w/o killing him.

mutalior wants to make metal ascendant army? that nigga crazy. This movie is almost over? can't wait to see it, man. peace.
JNaegi chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
*Whistle* Metal Mutalior is certainly getting the upper hand in this. Even with Metalla X destroying his first body, more come out of the wood work to subdue them and now are trapped!

BanchoLeomon and Keke trying to save Sam and the others but get attacked by another copy of Mutalior.

The New digidestined seem to have the upper hand thanks to the angel duo unleashing the Golden Eggs which gave Davis and a surprised Willis the power to power up.

Whoa so it will end the next chapter? Unexpected but the ending should be a blast!

See what I did there? Blast, planet, destruction...yeah I know major lameness with the puns.

Keep it going.
Chaosblazer chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
nicely done, Omega X and Metella X drop Metal Mutailior, but then find out he's got copies waiting in the wings which isn't good as they get overwhelmed, The 02 group's getting back in the game and now two golden armor digimon are joining the fight which is nice, can't wait to see how they break down the enemy.

Here's hoping that the others are rescued before thier bodies are disasembled, that wouldn't be good;

Keep up the awsome work dude, this is one nice adaption
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Ah, good action chapter as always. Liked how everyone is getting some time to shine... well, except Sam and the kiddos getting captured. I liked BanchoLeomon finding those drones' weakness. I always figured he'd find it first. He and Keke have a rescue mission on their hands.

If that ain't bad enough, the 02 gang are gonna have a hard time with the fully evolved Cherubimon (or Kerpymon! That name goes way back). Ahh, the ol' Digimon dub score, 'Run Around', takes me back to the movie and Season 2. Speaking of dubs, I'm curious how Saban gonna do Xros Wars... we'll see.

Whoo, Metal Mutalior really is new and improved. He whips VictoryGreymon and handles Omega X no problem. How's our valiant Ascendant hero gonna save himself outta this one?!

Hah, Yamato makes the save! Nice timing, too! XD

Good chapter! Omega X and Metalla X vs. 1000 Mutaliors... gonna be crazy. :P
Ford1114 chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
Now that's another great chapter! The zero two destined face off kokomon, antylamon (i love that song bring used as a kid, you run around, i run around!) and reaches to kerpymon. Things will look bad as he's devolving the digimon, can the golden digi eggs save them?

Clash victorygreymon/omega x vs metal mutalior. But things look dire until metalla x shows up. Good timing, and i think the 1000 mutaliors will be expanded unlike cooler's.

Because I see fast update...
3/10 - chapter 3
3/12 - chapter 4 (same day as gow ascension release. I will prepare the finalizations to taito's ascension)
3/14 - final chapter

See you soon!
JNaegi chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
Well damn, that blows my theory with Dimitri coming in! Well at least Yamato comes in and saves Omega X!

Battles were good with the Digidestiined battling Willis' digimon and Keke and her posse!

Mutalior is giving the screws to Omega X though and he has much more in stored for them!

Good chapter K-taichou!
supergoku1987 chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
Nice fight scenes. Davis and the gang gave kokomon trouble until he become cherubimon. they're gonna need imperialdramon or the golden digieggs now to beat viral cherubimon. The d3s and bancholeomon did good against cyclopian drones. damn, tike, kara, sam, and david got captured and taken to the big getti star. keke and bancholeomon better save them fast.

nice fighting with metal mutalior and victorygreymon. omega x comes to play, but mutalior's hax recovery is too much. Oh, look it's Metalla x. can't wait to see Omega x and Metalla x take on the 1000 Metal mutaliors. good chapter, man. can't wait for next one.
Chaosblazer chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
Story continues to get intresting The 02 group holds thier own against Kokomon who is now a viral (i'd say Virus but that could confuse people;; ) amplified mega Cherubimon, BanchoLeomon and Keke take care of the drones, and VictoryGreymon gets tossed around abit by MetalMutalior before going Ascendant...and on cue here comes mr. killjoy Yamato, still the fighting should be good next chapter

keep up the awsome work dude, this is a nice story_
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Awesome, you're doing another movie fic! I liked how you combined the two movies (not only combining but trimming the unnecessary stuff from Hurricane Touchdown).

It was a good start with Tai and the others meeting Willis and Terriermon. Cool idea connecting Kokomon to Mutalior... errr, I mean Metal Mutalior. That's a clever idea having Mutalior be the one that creates a virus to control Wendigomon.

Aww, loved that bit of Willis calling the girls cute. XD

You're going all out calling it the Big Ghetti Star, eh? I don't mind. Oh, yeah, I'm expecting Yamato to show up. It's only a matter of when. Next time, the new Digidestined, BanchoLeomon and the D3s rumble with Mutalior's drones. And of course, our main event: Tai and VictoryGreymon vs Metal Mutalior! Can't wait to see how this movie fic turns out! :D
Ford1114 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Yes! I enjoyed reading this, like seeing the new digidestined facing kokomon, and the return of the mighty mutalior. Love remembering the two movies being adapted together.

I expect metalla x will show up, just like vegeta's first appearance in a dbz movie. Can't wait.