Reviews for Digimon Fusion Movie: The Return of Mutalior
Chaosblazer chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Very intresting start to this movie, I like how you've fused the two movies together in a good way, but Mutalior means business this time it seems, good action sequences from the get go and it's only going to get better.

keep up the awsome work dude_
JNaegi chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
A good start with the second movie dude!

So Willis' storyline is connected to Mutalior's return and he still has time to throw out the compliment that the females are cute! I'm surpised Kara didn't go on some rant about that.

The attack on Spira happens with the Olympus guards falling and numerous battles will commence with the Cyclopian guards and Wendigomon.

Oh so we will expect the time travller in here? Should be good. If he will appear, will Yamato too?

Keep it going!
supergoku1987 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Alright new movie! Good opening with kokomon's disappearance and the Big ghetti star invading new spira. Tai and the gang meet willis and terriermon. shit breaks loose with kokomon in new york. And they chase the robots into the portal.

now that the gang is all together they're ready to fight metal mutalior. Can't wait for omega x and metal mutalior to throw down and fight. Are you gonna have davis and willis use golden digieggs in this one? good start to the movie fic, man.
18 | « Prev Page 1 2