Reviews for A Will, a Way, and a Woman
Sweeter chapter 14 . 1/8/2009
no116? Of which site?
Sweeter chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
I'm a sniveling sobbing mess and half of the writing on my left hand has rubbed off because I'm too lazy to find a tissue. This is EXACTLY the kind of story I was looking for, with the phrasing, too. I mean, that's exactly what I was thinking about the whole there's so much until someone snaps. And I've finally found a story who's author's thinkin around the same lines as me! So anyway, thanks for the story :)
WordTree chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
wonder...*SOB*...ful...*SOB**...i only got...*WEEP*...to the part where...where u mention...tara...*SOBSOBSOBSOBSOB*...im fairly new to the buffyverse, and i just recently saw "Seeing Red"...i think that was the episode...anyway i screamed when i saw that...and cried later...*SOB*...i'll try to finish it later...**SOB**...
Dark Angel chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Please, PLEASE tell me that Spike hasn't got his soul back in the tv-serie! I have red more than one fanfic where that happend, and quite a few inkludes a woman in africa...Please answer me...
Azurika chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
Wow! great story. I couldnt get my eyes off the screen. Bravo to you.
Patliria chapter 9 . 3/9/2003
wow
Patliria chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Wow!
Patliria chapter 4 . 3/8/2003
Wow!
Nicola E chapter 14 . 11/22/2002
I know you've already written the other story but I only just came across this one. It's amazing I was addicted after the first chapter. In fact I'm staying after school just to finish reading it. Fantastic! I almost cried several times, everyone in the computer room was staring at me. Keep up the wonderful stories.
Bina chapter 14 . 11/3/2002
Wow, that was a great story. I just spent quite awhile reading it all. It was great! I would love to read a sequel!

I adored how you portrayed Willow, and how you made Willow and Spike friends. I really do hope you do make a sequel to this story!
Ao Tianrong chapter 14 . 11/3/2002
Hey, I just finished reading the ending at that other site and I find that there isn't much I can say really, other than Wow! And Holy Crap that was Great! Oh, and also, That was one of the most spectacular stories I've ever read! Congratulations on your wonderful piece! _ I really loved it! _~
smartie1685 chapter 13 . 11/2/2002
Wow I love this story! It even made me cry! I can't wait to read the ending!
Teague chapter 13 . 11/1/2002
I don't know how to say this, really. I'm not sure I can describe the feeling I got when I read this chapter.

I love it. It was touching, sweet, sexy, and I got the warm tinglies... like when you were thirteen years old and the boy you crushed on brushed his hand against yours and asked you to dance. That's the feeling I got when I read this chapter.

I'm sorry to see this story end, but I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep writing please!
littlebird chapter 13 . 10/30/2002
Love your story! Read it all tonight and can't wait for the last chapter! Great story it has everything! Thanks for all the hard work!
sglanton chapter 13 . 10/29/2002
Can't wait for the next chapter...too bad there's only one left. Any possibilities of a sequel? Wonderfully written...I've enjoyed it!