Reviews for Oh-come-ma-way
Prime's Little One chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
This was great! I love how even though Zoro was more dominant in the beginning, and Sanji was crossdressing, that it was Zoro whom was physically submissive. Add in the fact that you really kept Zoro in character, makes this a really good story.
Pez chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
This is gold!
My favorite kink and so well written!
I think you did a great job, it was beautiful, hot, the interactions so IC, and the ending is just excellent!
Keep it up! :D
Pandarius chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
OMG this was great xD

the funny bits were really good, the naughty bits were good, the fluff bits were good, IT WAS GOOD!

also, the whole thing with the blood donation made me come to a realization. You know how one piece is super pro LGBT? with all it's okamas and stuff xD well, apparently homosexual men were legally not allowed to donate blood for some time(in the US) and so it's actually a significant thing that the people that saved sanji with a blood donation were okamas. Of course, it was also done to be funny, but still, it's very significant! ahhh I love one piece! it's so tolerant and accepting of every human being xD LOOVEE

OKAMA WAY!
lo chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
That was a lot of fun, I really like how you portrayed the relationship.
Koritsi chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Funny and hot :)
OrWr chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
This is so ggod! Really hot, and really well writtin!
WhiteCourtain chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Ooooh tricky! This was a really good fic on so many levels. Cross-dressed-Sanji actually topping, and being all sexy and manly all-together wow They still managed to stay IC -I loved that- and the whole action was really realistic too.
There wasn't chappy-cheesy bishie-yaoi, there was real-life fuck with an uncomfortable table, Sanji going for the lube, awkward positions, the top going off first and a not heaven-shattering but still oh so satisfying sex for both of them. This really suit these two much more and it's so rare that someone writes down these little imperfect things, and to me it all makes it that much hotter. The style and writing is really good too, I hope I can see much more of your works soon ;)