Reviews for Expecting the Unexpected
Lilies134 chapter 10 . 5/18
It is soo weird to see Harry fully pregnant topping draco...smh lol
Varneye chapter 3 . 12/19/2021
The Harry and Ginny scene was so adorable! I love how Ginny is not a jealous bint in this story because I also really like Hinny as well as Drarry. Very nice.
Sweetpea Brandybuck chapter 11 . 9/4/2021
Who thought quoting the Bible at them was logical?! They already do witchcraft?! Which is condemned just as much there?! Plus the fact that the person who sent the Howler had to use magic to send it! TAKE THE LOG OUT OF YOUR OWN EYE FIRST!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/11/2021
Sua fanfic foi brilhante! Amei muito, do começo ao fim! Obrigada e parabéns por sua obra!
*Skay Grey*
Guest chapter 15 . 1/10/2021
Maravilhosa sua fanfic! Amei todos os momentos, tive tanta dó do Draco, realmente as coisas não ficaram fáceis pra ele depois da guerra! Obrigada e parabéns por sua obra!
*Skay Grey*
loadinguser1103 chapter 14 . 12/2/2020
I swore it’s Etamin and not Eltanin...
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 15 . 8/16/2020
I enjoyed this story and stayed up way past my bedtime to finish it.
HarryXDracoShip chapter 10 . 4/18/2020
Lol! (me dying because of the book name) Hahahaha I mean Bend Over! ? Your killing me smalls! hahahahahaha!
HarryXDracoShip chapter 15 . 3/27/2020
Omg I love it! I have a suggestion though. Maybe, a story of Draco's point of view? I just think it sounds interesting (evil horny smirk). ):)
HarryXDracoShip chapter 2 . 3/25/2020
Omg. I loved this story so much I'm rereading it.
HarryXDracoShip chapter 15 . 3/24/2020
Love it! Keep it going! Your such a good writer!
kate chapter 15 . 2/12/2020
you should make a fic about lily going to school
No to mpreg chapter 15 . 1/15/2020
More weird mpreg shit!
Funny how 'certain' writers fixation on it spoils so many fic & then they themselves are too squicked freaked out to actually show the birth itself?
Fricking hypocritical hypocrisy!

Only good bit about this story was Hermione having a go at Ron:

Ron looked sick and Hermione looked horrified.

"I never thought I'd feel sorry for the Ferret," Ron said. "Lucius really is a complete cun-"

"You finish that word, Ronald Weasley, ..."
NarutoLoverAngie chapter 9 . 1/4/2020
Yesses! This is so gud! I'm like obsessed with this story!
PotterheadMadi chapter 15 . 5/27/2019