Reviews for Expecting the Unexpected
Ann chapter 15 . 8/12
I loved this! I can't even say how much I loved it. I'm flabbergasted.
Callista chapter 15 . 7/17
Happy ending... thank you to make this intersting stories. I like you story about Draco and Harry. And I hope They have another babies too .
Callista chapter 14 . 7/17
Seems like i was missunderstading Lucious. Sorry Lucius for was wrong to think you are attacked Harry. I hope Pansy stop doing like that...I'm glad Harry and their baby was ok.
Callista chapter 13 . 7/17
Lucius Malfoy never changed... how dare Lucius attacked Harry... seriously i hate lucius, i hope harry and their baby was ok.
Callista chapter 6 . 7/16
Damn Goyle and Nott... thanks to Blaise who help Draco. Ah so Harry now realized his feelings toward Draco i hope they become a sweet lovers. yeaah... thanks to Ginny who explain everything to help Harry to find the answer about his feelings toward Draco.
Callista chapter 5 . 7/16
OMG OMG! i'm really happy for Draco and Harry... also i want to cheer draco to choose Harry and their baby rather than wealth...
Callista chapter 4 . 7/16
Awww... my heart was melting with Draco who was worried for harry. I can imagine draco can be a good father and a good husband (If harry accepted Draco as being their baby's father also his husband) draco was so sweet and for harry i hope, his pregnancy can to run smoothly...
Callista chapter 3 . 7/16
This story is insteresting... now i was curious the next chapter.
CaseLC chapter 15 . 5/10
This was a great story. I've read it twice. And both times there were surprising moments. Thanks for the story.
Hancock23 chapter 15 . 3/9
Thanx for a good story.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 5 . 3/6
I loved the part where they were sitting together at breakfast. I can just see the entirety of the school staring at them like they're each got two heads, peacefully eating their meal and swapping letters.
Kimmiekitten75 chapter 15 . 2/14
Awesome thanks!
Calmzone1 chapter 15 . 8/25/2015
good job, well written, good characterization and lots of well done emotion. And good plot hooks and twists ;) Thanks for sharing
Dimplz chapter 15 . 8/22/2015
Despite the very dubious method of conception, this was an absolutely charming story!
TheBeauty chapter 15 . 7/20/2015