Reviews for Business as Usual
Nonnikie chapter 44 . 8/27/2013
This is such a good story and it's very refreshing with the focus elsvere and the events we all know just playing in the background. Spike's obsession with Buffy gets even more obvious when it's shown how he isn't at all receptive about what his friends need from him - in fact he is so preoccupied with his own thoughts and feelings that he can't even listen to what other's are trying to tell him. It all fits very well into the story as we know it, but after a while Agnes' story starts to feel more interesting than Spike's, as I presume was the intention ;). I totally get what you were aiming at and it's a really interesting angle. In my opinion truth is largely subjective; you don't have to agree but you can try to understand how others look upon things. This adds a whole new layer to the Buffyverse - gives the demons real parts to play instead of just being extras. It has been fun though to try and recognize what events from the show that you are hinting at. That poor deer for example. :( I suspected what individual it would be already when Agnes was feeding it. For some reason I had to think really hard about the house falling down: "Why was that?" I have no idea why it took me a while to remember. Really - that would be THE scene for Spuffy fans. :D
I would very much like to read more about Agnes, could I get on that email-list?
Nonnikie chapter 39 . 8/26/2013
Before you made Agnes ponder about it, I thought it appeared that if Spike was on path away from the vampiric world, Agnes was at last starting to feel comfortable with her new life. It's a really interesting angle to show the daily life in the demonic part of Sunnydale and experience things from their point of view. Wrong and right don't look the same anymore.
Nonnikie chapter 38 . 8/26/2013
So that's what happened to Miss Kitty Fantastico. :) I was happy to see her find a good home.
Nonnikie chapter 24 . 8/21/2013
I love this story with its unlikely friendship: "Sometimes he wondered if being Agnes Pringle's friend was good for his street cred." He he. Probably not, the better for his chances with Buffy though. Also I love the angle: The whole story as we know it is playing in the backgroud, those familiar with the show will be able to pinpoint exactly what's going on even if Agnes herself often is confused and struggling to understand what is happening around her.
This story has a lot of layers and I really like the compassion that runs like a red thread through it all. Also, I've laughed a lot. :D
Nonnikie chapter 9 . 8/19/2013
This is such an incredebly charming story! You've put so much detail into Agnes with all her little quirks, making her a very believable character, and a very likeable one. But this is so much more than charming fluff, it doesn't shy away from the painful stuff and this really feels like getting a glimpse of the demon part of daily life in Sunnydale. I'm so glad I discovered this story first now when it's complete, so I don't have to wait for any updates. :) I'm going to read on now.
Aliciaa chapter 44 . 8/10/2013
Im glad agnes and her crew got out of sunnydale before everything went down. I do want to see what happens to her. Im guessing she will be really dissapointed in what spike does next. I hope you post the next story soon. The only thing I don't like about Agnes is how she judges Buffy. If Buffy knew she was a vampire she probably wouldn't kill her bcuz she doesn't hurt anybody. Buffys not that bad lol
Painton chapter 44 . 8/9/2013
I loved it! Very good story, but I had hoped that you'd introduce her to Angel in L.A.
I shall join my pleas with Agnes'. Please write more for her!
Guest chapter 44 . 8/9/2013
Lovely story, thank you so very much.
Guest chapter 44 . 8/9/2013
Very good writing and an enjoyable story
ObsessedwReading chapter 38 . 8/8/2013
I hope Agnes won't get crushed by the building.
ObsessedwReading chapter 37 . 8/8/2013
Great fanfiction. :) I love this.
ObsessedwReading chapter 36 . 8/8/2013
Great job on this. :) I wonder what will happen next.
ObsessedwReading chapter 35 . 8/8/2013
I'm anxiously waiting to finish reading this fanfiction. That is if I don't finish It tonight. I'm leaving for the weekend to go to my Great Aunt's funeral.
ObsessedwReading chapter 34 . 8/8/2013
Amazing chapter. It was Sweets wasn't it? The demon I mean.
ObsessedwReading chapter 33 . 8/8/2013