Reviews for Business as Usual
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I love this. Great start to this.
Palina chapter 42 . 8/6/2013
Just having watched the full "Buffy" series on Netflix - seeing it for the first time - then re-watching again and again episodes I dearly loved (such as "Once More, With Feeling") - I came to this bit of fan fiction fresh from the feast. What an imaginative companion piece to the series! This was a wonderful counterpoint; but, of course, if I'd never seen the series I would have been lost. I'm so grateful it was fresh in my mind.

Dear lilachigh2: thank you.
Guest chapter 42 . 8/6/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Aliciaa chapter 41 . 7/19/2013
That totally makes sense about the jacket lol. I can't wait to see what Aggie does when Willow goes all evil
Painton chapter 40 . 7/15/2013
I'm really starting to wonder... what will she do with all those children!?
clairedyer98 chapter 39 . 7/10/2013
Lovely chapter, cant wait to see what happens next! Keep them coming!
kokokitty1 chapter 38 . 7/5/2013
I love this chapter with the house collapsing by Miss Pringle. Wonder what caused that?

It's interesting seeing her view of Spike and also seeing her world. Thank you for the story!
Guest chapter 36 . 6/28/2013
Poor Aggie... here's hoping she finds a new love interest and moves away before the town goes boom!
Guest chapter 34 . 6/19/2013
Uh, Rodgers and Hammerstein, Lerner and Loewe, and Lionel Bart? (R&H for both "The King and I" and "The Sound of Music," L&L for "My Fair Lady," and LB for "Oliver")
Aliciaa chapter 32 . 6/5/2013
Ooh, did he give her the gem of amarra?
clairedyer98 chapter 30 . 5/29/2013
Wonderful chapter yet again! You put so much thought into this, it ties in beutifully. Looking forward to the next chapter x
Rabbit-moon chapter 29 . 5/26/2013
Thank you so much for this chapter! I always felt awful that they just left the Buffybot in the street all broken and alone. She was a very sweet creature, and I really loved her character on the show.

The romantic in me can't help but think that somehow there is a magical and mystical component of life's spark that is given to a sentient mechanical being by virtue of this simple act..."I think, therefore I am." In Sunnydale, even a robot can have feelings and be in love.

Thanks for the kindness Agnes showed her! I love Agnes!
Aliciaa chapter 29 . 5/25/2013
Aw, that wassad how they just left Buffybot like that. Im glad Agnes burried her. And thats interesting about the kids. I wonder how Buffy would handle that situation.
EmmaClark96 chapter 28 . 5/23/2013
I like it. this was a good idea to write about.
Guest chapter 28 . 5/21/2013
I am really enjoying this side story - good writing and good characters.
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »