Reviews for Business as Usual
Marjenna chapter 18 . 4/7/2013
Aw. Richard and Agnes have so much in common what with the loyalty and proper manners.

So far, this fic has been mainly episodic-Agnes meets just once with characters other than Spike. Will she meet some of the other characters again? It would be fun to see her with Dawn, the Buffy bot or OLd Nick again.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/2/2013
Wonderful! Cannot wait to see where you go from here...but I will have to wait. :-)
Guest chapter 16 . 4/2/2013
Breathtaking chapter. Like your other characters, Mayor Wilkins truly has his authentic voice. This is my favorite fan fic currently being updated on this site.
Aliciaa chapter 16 . 4/1/2013
Lol wow she used to mess with Mayor Wilkins. I didnt see that one coming.
JannaKalderash chapter 16 . 4/1/2013
WHOA! She rated a visit from the top dog of all demons himself!

Now theres something you dont see every day.

Looks like Aggies going back to England.

Should be interesting.
JannaKalderash chapter 15 . 3/29/2013
I kind of like Aggie. She's a good egg; in spite of her non-living circumstances.

She has class and dignity, which is something you don't always see in someone newly turned.

Uh, how long has it been since she was turned anyway? I don't think you gave us her age.
kokokitty1 chapter 15 . 3/29/2013
I'm enjoying this story with its outsider perspective. I usually read Spuffy but Agnes is very likeable and i love all the details about her. Keep writing please!
Aliciaa chapter 15 . 3/28/2013
Dam he just came in and took her van smh. Who's the man in the limo? Lol
Aliciaa chapter 14 . 3/27/2013
I love the Buffy bot! Lol. Poor Agnes...and poor Spike too.
Aliciaa chapter 13 . 3/25/2013
Aww he's only happy when he's with Buffy. Lol I like this story. Agnes meets everybody.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/25/2013
Yes, enjoying it very much. Thanks for sharing.
Painton chapter 13 . 3/24/2013
I want to hear more about Agnes and Giles. I bet the two of them could have the most awkward and adorable first date ever!
dandelionsugar chapter 12 . 3/23/2013
Agnes is such a lovely character! You made her so charming that I completely wish she existed and had a little tea shop :) Can't wait till you update more chapters! xx
Guest chapter 11 . 3/20/2013
Nice job, my eyes got all prickly at the end here. (as in, your writing engaged my emotions in the chapter, so, nice job. :-) )
ScarletScars chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
I absolutely LOVE this fic! Its well thought out, quirky, funny, in character, anda really different pov of Sunnydale's going ons. Agned is such a likable realistic interesting character, and i can't wait to see more of her.
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »